Insanity

AUBREYS POV

We pulled up to Brent's house and ran inside. Brent was passed out of the couch and Mahogany and Taylor were trembling in a corner. Taylor had a gash on his head and Mahogany was crying.

I ran over to them and hugged them. "What happened?" I say. Taylor clears his throat and starts talking with a raspy voice like he has been screaming.

"Brent called us saying he was going to kill himself so we came over here and he had a gun and tried to shoot us. I guess he was drunk or I don't know but I knocked him out.." He spit out. Stunned, I walked over to Brent and he was unconscious. I think..

Kill himself? Brent wouldn't do that.. Something's wrong with him. Maybe he is drunk.

Nash called the police and I grabbed Taylor. Carter went to Mahogany to sooth her.

We went into the bathroom and I got the first aid kit. Taylor sat on the counter and I opened it and taylor muttered something.

"What?" I asked.

"You really do love Nash don't you?" He asked, hurt in his eyes. Taylor liked me?

"Taylor, I'm just now getting used to you guys, a relationship isn't key right now. Of course I love him. I love all of you. You guys are my friends." I say.

He looks down at his shoes and says," Right, friends.. "

After a few minutes of silence he thanks me for cleaning his wound and walks out.. What did I do?

TAYLORS POV

Great. Friend zoned. I should have told her my feelings. It is going to be a very long time until I can. I know a lot of the guys like her. Damn, next time I see her she'll have Nash wrapped around her.

I walk into the living room and Brent is up. Oh shit.

He is just staring at the wall with a blank expression. His eyes, were once brown, are now a dull grey. He is shaking very badly.

"Hey Brent..." I stutter. "You okay?"

He starts.. Laughing? A cackle? Kinda creepy. Just then the police walk in and Brent turns around with a grim look on his face.

"We received a call from this address. Is everything alright?" A man asks.

"Mhm. Yes officers. How about we finish this conversation outside?" I say. I don't want Brent to freak out because I think he is mentally insane at this point.

We walk outside and I tell them everything that happened. They nod, not interrupting once.

"Okay. Well we will have to call a mental institute and he can stay there until he has his trial. Now if I heard right, he pulled a knife and a gun on you and your friend?" A tall slender man asks. I nod and they walk inside and get Brent.

AUBREYS POV

I walk out of the bathroom and see Brent screaming and pulling away from the cops. Oh okay they came.

Brent has been acting weird these few days.. They get him in handcuffs and he attempts to bite an officer.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME! IM ETERNAL! WATCH YOUR BACKS!!!" He screams. By then he is in a police car and after shaking hands with Taylor, the officers drive off with Brent Rivera.