The visions

AUBREYS POV

I woke up in tears. I was terrified to see Brent. God only knows what he would do! He is mental. Tried to murder Mahogany!

I walked into the bathroom and got ready and did my usual everything and walked into the kitchen. I was too tired to cook breakfast today so I just ordered doughnuts and they were to be picked up at 8:30. The time was 8:15.

Everyone piled into the living room about 10 minutes later and I told them I was going to go get the doughnuts I ordered.

Nash walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. Fireworks exploded just like every single time before.

"Stay safe angel." He whispered. I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his car keys and drove off.

AMELIAS POV

Great. Grounded for 3 days. I got ready but today I dressed a little bit more formal, since today we would see Brent. I always thought Brent was kind of, crazy, but not enough to kill someone. Or attempt too...

A picture of Cam popped up on my phone and his contact name read," my forever 💍💞 ". I smiled and slid the green button across my phone and put it too my ear.

"Hey baby!!"

"Hey tin-can- Dallas!"

"How was your day beautiful?"

"Good, I'm just nervous about the whole Brent thing. But I've been planning for Aubreys party to get it off my mind. "

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! I guess me and the guys should plan something to! Maybe we should take her to the beach?"

"Cameron! That's perfect!!!!!"

"Not as perfect as you baby girl. Hey well I gotta go princess, I love you alright?"

"I love you too Cam. See you later."

I hung up the phone and started to drive to Aubs house to meet up to see Brent.

AUBREYS POV

As I was driving, I kept on seeing a familiar face in the California crowd. I just could never point out the face..

After I picked up the doughnuts I started driving back home. Home. How good that sounded. Home with Nash and my friends.

Just then man walked in front of my car and I stomped on the break. The face was familiar. Brown hair, hazel eyes. It was Brent. Or so I think. In a second I blink and Brent's face turns into a old mans face. It was just a figment of my imagination.. Or so I hope.

Confused, I came home and gave everyone a doughnut, but we are in silence. A few minutes later Amelia walked in and greeted everyone.

She walked over to cam and they had a whole make out session.

" GET A ROOM!!!!!" Carter shouts. Cam blushes and Amelia hurries over to me and hides be hind me.

Just then a loud knock came on our door. Oh what now?

--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/-

Oooooooo cliffhanger???? YAS! My specialty!

Thank you guys so so sooooo much for 2k reads you don't know how much going I love you!!!⛄️⛄️

I am super tired and I am so sorry this is a horrible chapter I am numb and achy ugh :( but my mom is making a chocolate smoothie mmmmm😝💘

Alright I love you all sooooo much and have an amazing night/day👑💞