11. Another Life, Another Family

After 2 Years ( 2014)  :

A phone was ringing on the night stand, Steve quickly turned it off. He looked at the small body sleeping on his chest peacefully. Made sure she wasn't awake by the phone ringtone. He smiled as he caressed her smooth blond hair. He looked at the clock, it was nine in the morning. Last night his princess kept him awake for a long time.

The bedroom door opened and Natasha walked in, she shighed as she saw the scene in front of her. Steve was laying down on the bed, fully awake, but couldn't move a muscle because he was afraid that he might disturb his daughter's sleep. " Get a break Rogers. You can't just treat her really like a princess. She kept you awake till one o'clock at night. See, you're getting dark bags under your eyes. "

Steve was covering his daughter's ears. He laughed at her," Okay okay, you'll wake her up. " He gently lifted her and laid her on the bed. Then he followed Natasha out of the room as she angrily walked out. He saw her in the kitchen in a little bad mood. He hugged her from behind, kissing her hair," Comon Natasha, don't be jealous of your daughter. "

She tried to free herself from his grasp but his hold tightened. " I'm not jealous. You're just giving too head to your daughter. "

He chuckled looking at her pout," I can't just turn down her wish love. "

She just rolled her eyes," You could've convinced her to sleep. "

He turned her towards him holding her hip," Okay, what should we do today ?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile," Let's go to that beach again. " He smiled but slowly that smile started to fade. She understood his thought. She always consoled him about it. " We'll have time like this honey. We'll soon go to home. We'll also have James with us. "

He shighed but smiled again. She always made him feel better. He pulled her to his heart and hugged her. A small pair of hands pushed Natasha's legs. She looked down and saw her daughter trying to separate her from her father with a cute angry look on her face. Natasha faked a gasp," Sarah, you can't take my man away!!"

Steve laughed as Sarah pulled his fingers, trying to drag him away. " My maan. My dada. "

He picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheeks. Yes, Natasha was jealous of her own daughter. Because she was stealing all his time. All his attention for herself. And Steve was struggling to manage both of his girls. Still, Natasha couldn't help but smile contently. Her void world was completing slowly, once Tony would fix the quantum sutes, they would travel to their destination.

She couldn't forget the day she became a mother. The pain she went through during the labor, suddenly vanished as she heard the sweetest cry ever. Her daughter. As a bonus, Steve's tearful eyes proved how happy he was. She asked him to name their daughter first. But he insisted her to name first. She remembered his mother's name once he had told her. Sarah. And he named the middle name, Juliana. After Melina and Yelena. Sarah Juliana Rogers. Just perfect.

It's been a year and a half. They were worried about Steve's  original timeline. But Tony had assured he would be present in the exact date.

Steve got a phone call from Tony again as they were having breakfast. He picked up the phone," Yes Tony ?"

" Why did you reject my first call? I guess I'm not important to you anymore. "

Steve shighed ," Come to the point."

" Don't be angry on me, senior capsicle. It's not easy to detect nano particle. And I had a job to replicate in a time tracker device. You think it's easy ?"