Season 3 Chapter 20: Lost & Found

"One fairy found, lost another one in the process" Harper muttered while sitting on the couch.

"I'd hate to admit it but life was really different when Xyla was around... now, it's just an empty void" Dahlyn replied.

"I really wonder what life would be like if Xyla never met us, would it be the same?" Sheila wondered while looking at the sky.

"Probably not, we'll still be in fairy school and never had join the organisation anyway" Mina said plucking the petals from a flower.

"Guys, I know it's rough not having Xyla around but we gotta keep our heads up" Sierra said walking into the living room.

"How can we keep our heads up when we don't have Xyla to support us" Iris said before burying her face into a pillow.

"Let's see, how about we throw a welcoming party when she gets back" Sierra suggested the idea.

"That's actually not bad" Jaylee commented.

"And we have the best party planner in this house" Dahlyn said placing her arm on Mina's shoulder.

"You know what, I like it. Now, let's get this party started" Mina responded as everyone cheered.

"And I know the special person that can cheer Xyla up" Harper mumbled while standing in a corner and dialing a number on her phone.
_________________________________________

Xyla was sitting in the Iceberg Mobile looking solemn while looking at her surroundings.

Jun was on her shoulder like always as Xyla smiled at the sight.

"Iceberg Mobile, take me to Windella" Xyla said before pushing the bedazzled button on the control panel.

With a flash of light, Xyla found herself in Windella.

She took a step out of the van and noticed how Windella lost it's livelihood.

The streets were now empty without anyone in sight except for her.

"Gotta fix this" Xyla muttered before walking back to her palace.

She entered the palace's doorway as she stepped inside.

She found herself in the middle of a gigantic room with two stairs leading to the second floor with a chandelier hanging from the top.

She took a deep breath before walking up the stairs and into her parents' room.

She looked around for a sec before walking up to a wall.

"Let's see if I remember where it was placed" Xyla muttered before placing her hand on a loose brick.

The brick seeped in revealing a secret passageway.

"Just how I remembered it"

Xyla walked inside unknowingly while searching the place.

"Old newspapers, files and more junk"

"Maybe I can find something here" Xyla searched through the shelves with bountiful amounts of files.

"Ugh, curse my tiny arms" Xyla said in her mind trying to reach the shelves.

Jun flew to the top of the shelf and grabbed a folder with many documents inside.

"Great job Jun, I underestimated your tiny legs" Xyla giggled as Jun rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, a contract? What could this be for?"

"I swear to take an oath to not reveal the information that Xyla Windella was not physically born to the public" Xyla read it out.

"Signed, Mateo Sloane"