Season 2 Chapter 20: Combine Magic

The girls were all in their home resting after the major fight that had happened yesterday.

Upon further details, it was only Sheila, Harper, Iris and Xyla who were discussing what to do.

'So what should we do about the Wizards of Deverox?' Iris asked.

'Unfortunately, nothing' Xyla replied back.

'Our powers don't work against them' Xyla soon added.

'Then we have to become even stronger' Sheila confidently said.

'But how?' Harper asked.

'Harper, remember when we trapped in the black hole ball, and Xyla said 'It's ok Harper, we just need another way out of here' Sheila further explained.

The girls all nodded at Sheila's every word.

'As soon as she said that, we were suddenly free' Sheila added.

'But how?' Xyla then asked her.

'It was because our friendship was strong enough to defeat the black hole' Sheila explained.

The girls were all confused.

'Ok let me break it down' Sheila said as she grabbed something from underneath the table.

'The fairy guide book?' Iris asked.

'Indeed' Sheila said as she flips through the pages until she reached the page.

'Combine Magic' it says on the title of the page.

'Combine Magic?' Harper asked.

'Yes, remember how our powers didn't work on the black hole' Sheila said.

'It was because our powers weren't in unison'

'What does that mean?' Iris asked.

'It was because we weren't communicating well enough on what to do. It needed strategy and teamwork'

'If none of those were properly coordinated, the combine magic would work fail and work against us' Sheila further explained.

'Wow, I didn't knew so much thought came into it' Harper said.

'So how do we do that?' Xyla asked.

'Since we can work together and it's just we can't communicate well so.....' Sheila said while hyping up the suspense.

'So what?' Harper asked.

'All we need is some training' Sheila eventually revealed.

'Training? Didn't we already do that?' Iris said while sighing.

'We did but they didn't teach us about Combine Magic' Sheila replied back.

'Wait, what do you guys mean?' Xyla asked while confused.

'Let me explain, there's a ceremony where all each fairy gets chosen to protect a certain place or for our case 'Belgium'. Ergo, the chosen fairies will undergo training where they will learn on how to use their magic. Once that training is over, we will be send off into the place we will protect' Sheila explained.

Xyla nodded accordingly.

'Well with our parents' approval obviously' Sheila added.

'So when's the training?' Harper said while crossing her legs.

'Well not now since most of our friends are not in good shape right now' Iris replied as the girls nodded.

'I agree, since most of us are really weak right now. Unfortunately, we have to put a hold on your wing remedy potion Harps, you ok with that?' Xyla said soon after.