Introduction & Prologue

"I recently, fell sick over the past few days and had to check up to the doctors and see what was happening to me, and I found out with me in despair, that I have a problem in my heart, that's not even curable, and think that I still have a lot of things to do in life, especially live on life with my friend Hina Hikawa, who was the lone guitarist seeking for a band group.

"My name is Y/N, and I have 4 months to live through this, I haven't told Hina that I went to the doctors or even began to tell her that I have small time to live with her, and I know she would be devastated to hear this with a concern look through my face thinking what will happen after if she knew about it as Y/N overthinks.

"Yo, come on already, let's head to my place as Hina expresses happily to come by"

"Sounds good, but wanna take out some food while we're at it?" as Y/N thinks it was a great idea.

"That's a great idea Y/N, but what are we getting? As Hina's asking a suggestion.

"Let's just order at your favorite place at McDonalds, "Ooh, Fries!, as Hina smiled about it".
Is that really what you always go to McDonalds huh? As Y/N questions Hina.

"Got any problem with it?, those fries mean the world to me as Hina explains it like it's to die for-

"Okay if you say so, but anyway I'll pay for all the expenses today, make it a treat as thanks for making me go to your place again, as Y/N gave his gratitude.

"You sure, you don't want money coming from me?, not even a hundred?, as Hina asks Y/N.

"I said it's fine as Y/N says"

"At McDonalds"

"You can wait outside if you want, I won't take that long anyway, as Y/N exaggerate it"

"Sure, as Hina also gave it a thumbs up"

-
-

"Got the stuff, I told you I won't take that long, as Y/N again exaggerate it".

"No you didn't, you literally took 7 minutes, as Hina complains".
"What? 7 minutes isn't that long,as Y/N says while eating, but anyway hold your damn fries. The bottom part is super hot so be careful, as Y/N gave a warning to Hina."

"Is it really?, as Hina ask it sarcastically-*and holds it* AWWWWWWWWWWW, and she threw the bag onto my face.

"HOT POWDER IN MY FACE- IT BURNS, as Y/N is suffering with excruciating pain"

"I got an idea, *throws his coke at his face, as Hina think it was a good idea"

"Now why do you think it's a good idea to throw it at my face!?, as Y/N got mad about it, I literally told you about it! And you ignore it, as Y/N gave Hina a shouting."

"I'm sorry, I panicked that I threw the bag onto your face, and didn't think It was THAT hot, as Hina was having sincere face to me"

"Just next time listen to what I say okay?, as Y/N expresses it at a carefully angered manner"

"Got it, as Hina nods and understood"

"Great, now I'm soaking wet, thanks to you. As Y/N feels disgusted and sticky through his shirt, "Let's just go to my place first, I need to change".

"Yeah.., As Hina walks with him"