Chapter 11: Last day of vacation. Hoseok's first lesson, but is it magic?

It was the next morning, Koo was sleeping inside the caravan, he had found his way back

Hoseok had woken up first, his head was spinning with each movement, and the sunlight just harmed his eyes. 

He couldn't remember much of the past night, he smelled awful, the wine and alcohol no longer attractive to his sensible senses, he felt disgusted by himself, he also could smell a cinnamon scent mixed with forest pines, rain and coffee, it was Yoongi's scent, he looked at himself and found he was wearing a pretty big sweater, it was oversized over his small frame. 

It was Yoongi's. He felt cozy and warm inside of it, so he hugged it and imagined it as if Yoongi had been hugging him.

He had wanted then, to take it off as he didn't want to contaminate it with his alcohol smell, he was after all a pretty clean person, he always had to prioritize hygiene over other things. 

He was still sleepy and groggy, so he had closed his eyes dizzy. He began to lift his sweater, half his torso was already uncovered when someone shouted at him with a startle. 

"Wait, stop Hobi, what are you doing?" It was Yoongi, he looked so messy and destructed that Hoseok had taken time to assimilate; they again had slept together in a small bed. 

Yoongi looked all blushed and still drunk, Yoongi was signaling to his lower torso.

When Hoseok looked down with the sweater already rolled on his neck ready to take it away through the head, he saw with horror, he was almost naked, and he didn't have his t-shirt below the sweater, he suddenly closed his eyes with a squeak and placed the sweater back on as quickly as he could managed it.

His face was red and his eyes were closed, Yoongi relaxed then looking at him. Even though his vision was double, and his head heavy, he found Hoseok just so pretty that particular morning, he looked so cute, all messy and hungover, and the sweater was just too big for him.

"Sorry, I didn't know I didn't have anything below." Hoseok said, opening his eyes. "Hyung What happened yesterday, I don't remember anything? Why I'm wearing your sweater… did I…did you…?" 

Hoseok asked shyly, his cheeks were red and flush and he wasn't looking at Yoongi; he was playing nervously with his fingers.

Yoongi suddenly blushed and jumped up, he was so nervous and embarrassed, he began to stutter, and got the hiccups.

"I…don't….I…I…I didn't,... No, wait Hoseok, that wasn't what …you…you…you know…we didn't…" Yoongi was so nervous he didn't know what to say, he had understood something else. 

Hoseok, bless him, as he was really innocent, he didn't understood Yoongi's mistake.

"Oh so I didn't throw up on you? Or my clothes? Please tell me I didn't make a mess yesterday, it won't be my first time, though." Hoseok asked, all nervous and shy.