Chapter 6

I'm sorry this took so long but I will try to update more frequently since school will be ending soon! But since I haven't updated in almost a month I will update tomorrow for you guys! Love you! (Like, Comment and Vote for this book!)

Miyan's POV

So when I wake up this morning I have a missed call from Bahja. I get up stretch and open my blinds. I take my phone from off the charger and dialed her number back. She picked up after 3 rings. "Hello Miss Missy! You rang my cellular device?" I said. "Yes ma'am I did ring your cellular device?" "What is it, may I ask that you wanted?" I wanted to see if you wanted to go to breakfast?" "Sure!" I said squealing into the phone. "Ewwww! lol But, meet up in 1 hour at 'the spot'?" "Of Course!" "Kay Kay love you!" "love you too see you in a few" We hung up the phone. And if you are wondering where 'the spot' is its Ihop. So I hopped in the shower. I got out 10 minutes after. I wrapped a towel and my body and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my makeup. Then I went to my huge walk in closet. I chose to wear my bleached destroyed slitted skinny jeans with my shirt that said "Cus my best friend finna she finna yes" I took a picture of my out and first sent it Bahja so we could match and then I posted it on IG! (alexxis_lynn___ if any one wants to follow me I will follow back ) I put the caption as Fuck it up Fuck It Up Baby and I tagged Bahja and August in it. Then I locked my phone and headed to my car. When I got in the car I blasted my favorite song Brian Nichols by Young Thug ft. Rich Homie Quan. I made my way to Ihop. I hopped the car and made my way to the usual booth. Which is the corner booth. She looks up and screams "Best friend!!!!!!" "Bestie! What have you been up to other than slobbing August Anthony Alsina Jr down?" "Shut The Fuck Up!! You set it up anyway so why are you hating?" "I am NEVER hating! lol but I am just saying.!" I said sitting down at the booth.Our waitress comes over and takes our orders and drinks. I seen that she got my message because she is wearing her shirt saying "Thats my best friend Thats my best friend." " So is August treating you right so so far?" I asked as the waitress comes back with our food and drinks. "Yes he is he is such a sweetheart. He is patient with me and is not trying to rush me into a relationship. He is just all around a great guy." "He really is and thats why I wanted you to meet him." "I am so glad that you introduced me to him because he is the best I am just really feeling him out right now and enjoying his company. He listens to me when I need someone to listen to me, I know this may seem crazy but I feel like I can talk to him about any and everything because he will listen to me and he won't judge me. I haven't felt that in a LONG time and you knew that and that is why I am thankful that I have you in my life because you knew I was feeling down ever since that happened with my ex and you did any and everything in your power to help me out and make sure that I am ok and happy and smiling. I could not have asked God for a better friend than you. I love you girl!" She had me crying because she was crying and I feel her pain because she has been my friend since she moved here and I couldn't ask for a better friend than her and for her I am truly happy that she has found someone that can make her happy because she needs this in her life. I am tired of seeing her cry and hurt because of low down ass niggas. When I said that her phone rang. "Hey you" "No I am at Ihop with MiMi. Why wassup?" "What??? Now?!!! Okay! I will be ready IG?" She hung up the phone. "Bahj whats wrong?" "Me and August are about to go on tour." "Oh... Well I know you will have fun! Be good and I love you!" "Thanks and I love you too and I will!" "Come on Bahj we have to get ready to go." "Alright lets go Bye!" She said hugging me. "Bye love you " "Love you" she called back "And August you better take care of her." "I will!" "Alright!" I said walking back to the care and crying. I got in the car. I put on Friend of Scotty by Young Thug. And I left Ihop.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)