Chapter 9

Bahja's POV

So I pulled up to the stadium. August called me. "Hey baby where you at?" "The back entrance." "Okay well come straight in and my dressing room is on the left hand side second door." "okay" "alright" We hang up. I go in to his dressing room. August gets up from the couch and gives me a hug and a kiss & takes his clothes. I sit down on his couch and kick my feet up & relax. I fell asleep in 5 minutes.

August's POV
PERFECT!! Bahja fell asleep. Now, I can go check on her room one more time to make sure its ready. I sneak out of my room and go 2 doors down to Bahja's dressing room. I open the door and Miyan is sleeping on her couch. I wake her up. "What August" "Wake up I am about to to go back in my dressing room to wake Bee up &I want you in here when I show her the room." "I thought she wasn't going to see me until I introduced her on stage tonight." "If you want to keep it that way we can." "Yea.. Lets keep it that way." "Okay so hurry up and get to your room" "Okay" So I go back in my room to wake Bahja up. "Wake up baby" "No Aug Im sleepy" "Come on baby I have a surprise for you" "Can you just tell me the surprise " "No you have to see it" "UUGGHHHHH" Come on baeeeeeee" I said in a whiny voice" "FINNEEEE!!!" "Alright" So I led her out of my dressing room I cracked her dressing room door enough so I could reach in and turn on her lights for her door. "August what is going on" She said when I turned the lights on so she could see her name in lights on the door. "Nothing just showing you how a queen should be treated. I opened the door and led her in the room and flicked the lights on and she screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGUST!!!!" She turned around and kissed me "Baby you didn't have to do that for me." "I know but I wanted to." "But I am not even performing." "Yes you are" "What do you mean" "I got my agent to get you to open up for me" "For real baby thats AMAZING!!" "I know showed her the song you sung the other day because I recorded you and played it for her. So now you will be performing at the show tonight." "Baby I love this. You are amazing" "Baby you deserve it and SOOO much more!" She kissed me. She seen the candy and let me go and ran over there to get some sour straws. "Oh so you gone diss me for some sour straws. Alright then bet!!" "Boy shut up." We both started laughing. "Okay baby girl we both have to start getting ready for the show and you have to go to sound check right now." "Okay be back in a few baby" she gave me a kiss and left out the room. She is going to love her second surprise. And I can't wait to see the look on her face.

Miyan's POV
So my best friend is finally here and the plan is going exactly how we wanted. I hear this loud scream from down the hall and it's from Bahja's new dressing room which is surprise number one. I was kind of startled by her screaming because I was still a little tired from the nap I took. I am about lay back down until it is time for me to go on stage.

Bahja's POV
I am on the stage at sound check. I am singing my new song I wrote called 'Jealous Type' for the concert tonight.

[Verse 1]
Night's like this I be cruising
Seat laid back, windows down
Got that boom boom in my system
Turn it up when I need to vent some
See that other chick you been chasing
She cute or whateva'
But I could introduce you to someone much better
And you know that's me, much better
[Chorus]
If you wanna bad bitch, makin' money (check)
Need someone to call you up when you're lonely (check)
Or put it on you real good when you want it
Or put it on you real good when you want it [x2]
I can love you right
I'm not the jealous type, but boy
I can treat you right
Much better, much better, much better than she can
But, I'm not jealous, cause I can treat you better
[Verse 2]
I see you going real hard
I see you giving her all
But let me tell you all that she doin'
I can do it ten times over, let me show ya
That bitch ain't got nothing on me
Please believe, I aim to please
Ain't no other chick gon' out show me
No bitch can out show me
[Chorus]
[Closing]
But, I'm not jealous, cause I can treat you better [x5]
I can love you right
I'm not the jealous type, but boy
I can treat you right
Much better, much better, much better than she can
But, I'm not jealous, cause I can treat you better

I ran it 2 more times and I go into MY dressing room and chill until my stylist, hair stylist and makeup artist come in. Even though I did just get my hair done earlier but I wanted something different so I told her to put my hair in a ponytail and put me a bang in the front. I put on a red studded shirt and black leather joggers and black red bottom sneakers and a gold chain with gold earrings to match. August comes in and checks on me and I see that we are matching. He is wearing the exact thing I am except he has a gold stud and a black and red snapback on. When they are done he ask me if I was ready. "You ready baby girl" "Yes sir I am" "He helped me up from the couch and he took my phone out my hand and put it on the charger. We go out to the side of the backstage. I am SO READY to get out on stage.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)