Chapter 32

Bahja's pov
(1 year later)

I hear a lot of voices everyday telling me I need to wake up but I can't. I can't talk back to them I tried but I can't it's so hard. I think I'm dead. But I can hear voices so I can't be dead. My mom was just talking to me earlier telling me if I don't wake up they are going to pull the plug. So after she said that I've been trying to open my eyes and talk but it's not going to good. All of a sudden I see a bright light. I see a tall black shadowy looking figure at the end of the light. It looked like it was holding or carrying something. Once the figure got closer I realized it was my grandma who passed away a while back and she was hold a baby. "Hey Baby!" She said as she walked up to me. "Grandma did I die?" " no sweetheart." She chuckled. "You're just in a coma! Your time is up. It's time for you to go back because you
Can't stay here. You're not dead." "Wait grandma, who is that baby you are holding?" "It's your baby. Before you tried to kill yourself you got pregnant." Once she said that a little boy came up to her. "gamma (grandma) is this my mommy too?" "yes sweetie this is your mom too.isn't she pretty?" " yes ma'am." Tears just started coming. I knew I lost a little boy with Lucas but I didn't know me and August lost a baby. This shit isn't cool at all. I could tell it was a little girl. My grandma tried to sooth me with her voice. It worked a whole lot. I calmed down and I looked at all of them and I heard grandma say "okay sweetheart it's time for you to go now." I know you want to stay but you can't you have to get back to the real world. Everybody is waiting for you. You can not let them down." When she said that they all blew me a kiss and they all turned around and walked toward the bright light and the disappeared. I started crying because all I want to do is be here with my kids and grandma. But I know I have to be strong for August and Jae'lynn. I really am going to have a hard time coping now that I seen what they look like. Maybe it's best if I tell August and get professional help. This pain isn't going to go away AT all I know but I can help ease it with a little help. I also want August to come with me. I fell my body shaking a little and I tried to open my eyes but I can't open them. It's like they are stuck together. I kept blinking and finally my eyes were open I looked around to see I was in the hospital. I look to my left to see August sleep. I look to my right to see Lourdes and Chad cuddled up on the couch sleep. I groaned a little when I tried to move because it hurt. And everybody heads quickly turned to me and rushed to my side. Everybody was asking a lot of questions at once. Then August went to go get the nurse. The nurse walked in with August trailing behind her. "Hi Ms Rodriguez, it's nice to see Your up and about. Everyone has really missed you." Once she said that Jae And King came in the door. Jae ran towards me screaming "mommy!" She climbed on top of the hospital bed and laid with me. I tried to talk but I couldn't because something was in my throat. "Hold on." The doctor said as she got some utensils out of the drawer and rinsed them off. She walked over to the bed and removed the tube out of my mouth so I could talk. "Try to talk now." Everyone said at once. "Hi!" Everyone started talking all at once and I couldn't hear all the questions. August could tell I was getting overwhelmed because of my facial expression. So he told everyone to be quiet And one person at a time to ask a question. Even though I'm in this situation because of him I know he will be her till the end. He will ALWAYS have my back no matter what the situation may be. I really need to talk to him alone. "Hey everyone I really appreciate you all and love you so very much for everything that you have done for me. One quick question first how long was I in a coma?" "For a year ." August and Lourdes said at the same time. "Okay thank you. But if y'all don't mind I need to talk to August alone please." Lourdes started to say something but I looked at her with that don't start look and she put her hands up in surrender and grabbed Jae and King and left out the room along with everyone else following behind her. Everyone gave me a kiss on the cheek as before they headed out into the waiting room. "August what are you doing here? Don't you have a girlfriend to take care of?" "Yes I do and she's right here in this room in the hospital bed." I just looked at him. "Bahja look I know I hurt you. And I know that I caused ALL of this shit. I have to prove myself to your sister and your mother EVERY FUCKING DAY that what I did is behind me and that I have changed. I have been up here with you nonstop every fucking day. Once they told us you went into a shock and that shock made you go into a coma I cancelled all shows and I haven't made any music because I have been here with you. Now I don't know what YALL would call that but I call that COMMITMENT. I have been by your side this past year and you can ask any and everybody. They ask me if I wanna go get something to eat I just ask them if they can bring me something back. I had wake up, go to sleep, eat, AND shit ALL here because I DIDN'T want to leave your side. I wanted to be here when you woke up. I didn't want to miss you waking up. I know I made a HUGE mistake a year ago. But I PROMISE I won't do that shit again. If you don't believe me when I have barely been answering my phone. I only answer the phone for family management and close friends other than that I haven't been answering the phone and that's a fact. I really want another chance with you Bee. But if not I understand. I want NOTHING but the best for you and that real ASF. Just know that I will ALWAYS love you. And I want if you don't take me back is to forgive me. " By the time he was done he and I both were crying. And once he said that he kissed me and I deepened it and we started making out. Once we broke apart I said "yes August I forgive you and I will give you another chance." "really?" He asked smiling hard as hell. "Yes!" I said laughing and nodding my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)