Chapter 3

Bahja's POV

Once he got done singing he grabbed my hand and we ran offstage. I seen him tell Miyan to follow us. How does he know her? When we get backstage we go into his dressing room. He instantly starts taking his clothes off. "We can wait outside" Miyan said "Nawl y'all good." He changes and grabs my hand and pull me back to the side of the stage. "Stay right here ok" he said I nodded and he went on stage and started singing. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me back on stage with him. He could tell I was nervous "you good ma I got you" I blushed and started dancing. Once he was done he took me and Miyan back off stage to his dressing room. His crew already had started packing up his stuff. We went to the food bar "you hungry" I nodded "can you talk? I nodded again "will you talk Pleeeeeassssseeeeee" he gave me his puppy dog eyes. How can I say no to that. "Hello August" "Hello Bahja." He handed me my plate. I sat on the couch and ate. " He walked over to me and I looked up "are you done eating" "yes sir" I said laughing "I love the way you laugh" "thank you" "your welcome" he said while taking my plate and throwing it in the trash for me. "You ready" "where we going" "somewhere more private" "hold on" "ok!" I told Miyan where I was going.  "you ready now" he asked "yea let go" Aight come on"

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)