𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙; Ouroboros

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬

________________________

Theo, Stiles, Malia and Lena stand in the living room of the McCall household. The group of teenagers had brought Corey to the house, they decided to let the boy read the book.

The plan Scott had come up with the previous night failed. The Dread Doctors found their way around the frequencies and got into the school, taking Liam and Hayden with them. Lydia and Mason were currently upstairs in Scott's room, waiting for the boy to finish reading the Dread Doctors book so he could try and remember something that could help them find the kidnapped teenagers.

Suddenly, Scott bursts through the front door of the house, and everyone turning to look at him.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asks about the girl who had been arrested for murder. Scott ignores him and continues walking down the hallway.

"Scott?" Lena calls him but he ignores her as well. She shares a look with Theo, Malia and Stiles before the four of them follow the True Alpha to his room where Corey is.

They all run into the room to see Scott standing in front of Corey with his eyes closed, his claws in the back of Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close" Lydia tells Theo who slowly walks up to them.

"What is he doing?" He asks curiously.

"Tapping into Corey's memories" Lena explains. "It's usually something only Alphas do"

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asks, making her sigh.

"Probably more"

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asks. Just then, Scott and Corey gasp and they open their eyes. Theo and Stiles quickly help Scott who begins to stumble and Stiles helps him to the desk while Lydia and Mason help Corey.

"Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey questions, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"You'll be all right" Scott breathes out.

Corey pulls his hand back to see the blood coating the tip of his fingers. "There's blood..."

"You'll heal"

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yells. He grabs a notepad and a pencil and starts drawing something. "Listen... I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides"

Stiles and Lena walk over to him and look down at his drawing. "Wait a second I know this" Stiles says. "I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?"