𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊; Damnatio Memoriae

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐞

__________________________

Lena stands next to Scott in his bedroom, her hands resting on her hips as she stares at her best friends attempt of a crime board, one that she didn't quite understand because the red string he used to connect pictures to one another looked very confusing.

"What do you think?" Scott asks the brunette next to him.

Lena glances between Scott and the crime board. "I don't know, Scott. I think we should just leave these kind of things to Stiles" She says.

Scott looks at the board. "What's wrong with mine?"

Lena looks down at his arm where the red string was attached to his jacket. "Well, for one, the string is stuck to your jacket" she points out.

Scott looks down at his arm. He pulls his arm back to try and get the string off but it was part of the crime board. Lena chuckles as she watches all the sticky notes and pictures fall to the floor. Scott turns back around and sighs in frustration as he bends down to pick everything up.

"Here, let me help" she smiles and bends down beside him.

Silence surrounds them for a few seconds before Lena glances at Scott. "Are you going to talk to Stiles?" She asks him.

Scott sighs. "I don't think he wants to talk to me"

"He does want to talk to you. It may seem like he doesn't, but... I know he does" She says. "Talk to him. Start by apologizing and— try to listen to his side of the story"

Scott sighs. "I don't think he'd forgive me"

"Oh come on, you're his best friend, Scott. He can't hate you forever. And once you figure out what to say to him, it'll all be okay" She gives him a small smile.

Scott turns to her. "What are you going to do?" He asks her.

Lena furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I know you really liked Theo" She looks down. "I heard you guys at the animal clinic. After everything he did, what are you going to do about him?"

Lena shrugs. "I don't know, I-" she chuckles. "I thought that after Conner, I finally moved on, but... I guess I can never find love. I'm bound to be alone for eternity. I'm a Mikaelson after all, it's my destiny"

"That's not true. You're not alone" He takes her hand and gives it a squeeze.

•••

Lena walks out of her room, pulling on her brown leather jacket as she walks down the stairs to go and meet up with Scott and Stiles. When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, her feet stop and she furrows her eyebrows, picking up on the extra heartbeat in her house. Her mom wasn't here and neither was Lydia.