A not so normal day.

I woke up,groaning at the pain in my back.My spine cracked as I sat up.I took a few deep breaths,slowly getting over the stabbing feeling.The muscles in my legs felt sore as I stood,walking to my closet.I skid out an outfit when I heard a knock downstairs.I sighed and yanked through my hair as I descended the stairs.
"You're a mess."My best friend said as she closed the door behind her,putting her spare key in her back pocket."I couldn't tell."I rolled my eyes walking back upstairs."Yea anyways,Our concert is..."She quickly looked at her phone and pushed me upstairs."Go shower and get dressed."I shrugged and did as told,I was going to do it anyway.
I quickly showered and stared in the mirror for a moment.My normally green eyes were a dark brown.My tan skin had paled,my cheeks seemed more sunken then the week prior.I looked at the scale in the corner and nodded.A solid 195lbs.
I was exactly where I wanted to be.I smiled and got dressed,doing a happy dance on my downstairs."Well hey!"Lori smiled as she stared at me."The concert starts in a couple hours.Were almost late for rehearsal."I nodded and slipped Into my shoes, latching my keys onto my belt loop.
We made it to rehearsal and tok our places on stage,I was placed next to another tall Baritone,practicing his voice drop for the Boogie man.I was in the vocals for Lock Shock and Barrell.I quitely went over my points in the song before I heard the man beside me lining up our lines.I side glanced him,seeing the smirk on his face.I stopped my voice at his part and listened to his voice drop.My eyes slightly widened and chuckled.
"I can see you watching me."He smiled,turning to me."Hey,I'm Geoff."He held out his hand.I took and giggled."Yes sorry,I'm Adelia."I held onto his hand slightly longer then I should have,though he didn't seem to mind.