Mr.Lucci's number.

He finally pulled his hand back,a charming smile on his lips."Can I ask why you were watching me?"He chuckled.I tucked my script into my hoodie pocket,playing with my hands."Well,I heard you singing the E1 note and I kinda just like...Wow.."I muttered shyly,unbothering to look up at him."How about I give you my number,and we can sing together some time?Hm?"He hummed,taking out his phone.I nodded and gave him mine."Oh their calling for costume fitting,I'll see you later!"I left him,not realizing I'd left my phone with him.
I looked in the mirror,checking the black and white makeup that covered my skin,making sure nothing needed fixing."Cool skeleton!"Lori hipbumped me,ruffling the poofy black skirt I had to wear."Jeez,cool bat.."I chuckled.She flashed me her fangs and took my hand,leading me out to the stage.I looked for Geoff,but I couldn't find him,the makeup would only make it harder to find him.We got into places,I didn't see the Boogie man crawling out fo shadows beside me.
His hands landed on my shoulders,singing the sequence with me with a wink.
It was Geoff,and I hadn't recognized him.
Another man dressed as Zero,put his arm around my waste,pulling me away,twirling me around the  dipping me tot he crowd,my head hung upside down,I could see all the exited children's ND smiling children.
I was proud to know I could make everyone happy.