you just needed it.

Everyone else had went to bed,Except for Geoff and I,we stayed in the kitchen while I did dishes for Layne since I did my bowl I figured I'd do everything else to.
"Delia,you didn't have to do this for him.Him,me,or one of the guys would've done it."I shook my head smiling.
"If we're all gonna be friends,learn,if I'm doing one thing out of a big thing,I'm gonna do the big thing."
Geoff came and stood beside me, lightly pushing me to the side. I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.Before I could realize it, he wrapped his arms around my torso and sat me on a nearby counter. He gave me a hand towel and a look that told me to stay.
I didn't, of course, I hopped off the counter, and I rinsed the dishes, putting them on the counter.
"Delia." He gave me a pointed Look, his voice stern. "You sound like my-... Never mind.. " I shook my head.
"Dad? " he asked. I nodded. "Something happen  with him? "He lightly nudged me with his hip.
"No, my dad was just.. Always really stern with me.. And he often.. Neglected me. " I shurgged. "He decided after my parents divorced that I wasn't Important to him anymore, and only ever bothered to check in for my little brother. " I bit my lip, subconsciously moving with Geoff to get the dishes done in a matter of time. "I'm sorry. " Geoff whispered. "Nah, don't worry about it, my dad was just.. An ass. " He rinsed and dried his hands then hugged me. "We're your friends now, you can always count on us. " He whispered, brushing his hand through my hair. My grip tightened on his shirt, I controlled my breathing, fighting back my tears, now was not the time. "Sorry for just.. Dumping that on you, I shouldn't have."  I shook my head. "You wanted to talk about it, and you did, so your perfectly fine. "