1

5 Years Ago
Author

A boy's painful sobs could be heard as he was punched hardly in the abdomen. This wasn't his first time getting beaten. This was innumerable for him to even start with. Children were waiting to rush home but he was held back as a stress relief to please "HIM" and his friends. The "HIM" was no other than his bully and ex lover who made his life a joke.
Prapai. A simple boy with a nerd personality, chubby cheeks and a cute belly. Not forgetting his glasses. He lost his parents are a very young age. He has a elder brother who lives in Japan because of his business. This is how Prapai lives his life. A victim to bullying and humiliation.
The guy hitting him smirked with an evil face looking down over him. His bully and ex lover. Sky. Sky was the most popular guy in the whole campus. Mention not his looks and friend circle. Prapai had messed his life ever since he has entered the university creating problems for him by stealing his rank, so as a payback he decided to date him and when things did not go well he began bullying him.

Prapai
A month later

It was almost nearing the semester's end. All students were excited while I was holding the pain in my body. My bruises from those hard blows weren't healed and the new once had appeared. I finally waited for the day to end just a little more pai then you're free. I comforted myself but I wasn't expecting this to take a whole wrong turn. Being stripped naked just because I couldn't reach on time with the snacks to Sky. This was the most humiliated day of my life. I swore to myself since then I'd revenge back on Sky.

Sky

It was fun in a way to see Prapai suffer. I never liked him but my friends always gave me dares to do things to Prapai. And one of them was to have sex with him. Ew that would be the last thing I would do but having him get toyed with was fun his chubby cheeks were all he had to my liking. Tch such a waste of a person. Being the last day my friends wanted to make it fun so they asked me to demand him the snack and just because he couldn't make it they forced me to strip him. This was not as expected I was guilty but went with the flow, who would want to fall at his category? After when you have a good reputation?.

Present
Author

Since the occurrence of that incident Prapai and Sky couldn't get sleep. Prapai was so traumatized that he would have nightmares and Sky, the guilt was taking over his inner self, he was wanting to find Prapai and ask him to forgive him. But was that possible?. Over these 5 years things changed a lot. Prapai became a person no one ever expected and Sky became someone completely opposite. When these two people meet . What will it be? Destiny or fate?.

                   || END ||