12

A week later .........
SKY

Ever since Prapai had sex with me on the bed I haven't been sleeping on the bed, infact I haven't gotten much of sleep. The work load is increasing day by day. And the guy keeps coming to pick a fight with me. But when Prapai comes he would always act like he was the victim. There was no space on my hands to make new cuts so I had to use my thighs as a substitute. My panic attacks still haven't been less. These days I had been going through anxiety. The first time in my whole life I felt useless and used. Why ? Was I being like this?.

PRAPAI

Sky has gotten quiet now a days. He hasn't been speaking nor doing anything else aside work. I tried my ways to bully the best out of him but he would always keep quiet. This is something unusual is he planning something behind my back? He better not. Sky aside again today I'll be proposing to that cutie. To make it more worse I asked Sky to accompany me to the jewellery store. I saw his facial expression changed to a confused one but he just shrugged it off and followed me.

At the jewellery store.......

The sales woman asked me if I had come with my fiance and I gave her a glare and told her that he is just a maid. I saw Sky stare at a ring. Guess he really liked that ring and let's make it horrible for him. I ordered the same ring to give it to that cutie. He looked down and walked towards the car without even waiting for me.  Why was he acting like a weirdo ? I saw the sales woman look at me and then I asked her back.

PRAPAI: is there any ring that is beautiful than this ? I need to give it to my brother who is going to get married soon.

Why did I lie? She got me 3 designs and told me that they were made from the ancestral home. Comparing the ring I got , I did not like any of the design so I apologized and walked back to my car.

SKY

Sky he can never love you. Remember that. You are useless, you are so useless that you can't even meet expectations. It hurt so much when he called me a maid infront of the lady. I think I'm really a fool. A fool for you. How can I stop my tears. I just closed my eyes I wish the world would do me a favor and consume me before I do it. Thoughts filling my mind I let sleep take over me. First time after the incident I'm getting some sleep.

PRAPAI

I saw Sky sleeping. He's face stained with tears. He was shivering even though the A/C was switched off. He kept rambling words but when I shook he he came back to his senses scooting away from me. But I realised something. He had a fever what the heck is wrong with him?. Unbothered for his reaction I drove to the hospital to get him checked. I did not want him to die anywhere near me.

|| The end ||