19

PRAPAI

Sky looked scared when I opened the door but his face frowned looking at the flowers but when I put forward to him he pointed to himself and I nodded. His smile. Goodness me. I need to stop myself on pouncing over him. Wait why am I feeling this way? He looks so happy. Even though the weather is cloudy he could light up my days and make them full of sunshine.

SKY: thank you for the flowers boss
PRAPAI: it's Prapai little chub. And I want to speak to regarding something not about your brother but regarding us.
SKY: erm okay
PRAPAI: by any chance do you like me ?
SKY: isn't that obvious?
PRAPAI: Guess I was right. I want to start a new start for us. Forgetting all about the past and starting a new life together, will you accept the offer?

He looked hesitant for a moment and then asked me

SKY: what about nin? Did you not plan on loving him? And starting a new start with him? Why suddenly me? Is it out of sympathy or pity?
PRAPAI: no it's actually on the days we had sex I felt something different, I bet nin wouldn't kill himself if I'd leave him like this. So I really want you to give me a second chance to start all over again.
SKY: yes, but I don't think we can start off fastly I need to pester you around a bit.

Sky's words made me laugh. He giggled so cutely that I pulled him in for a kiss, a passionate kiss with no hate. Just love.

SKY

Am I dreaming? Or is it really that God is showing some mercy over me? Prapai the man who I wasn't supposed to fall for kissed me?.  I'm so happy but the thunderstorm made me pull off the kiss. Prapai looked at me tensed but soon hugged me as ee understood the situation. He's hug is so comforting.

PRAPAI: so my baby gets scared of thunderstorms is it ?
SKY: no it's just that I forgot my plushie at home.
PRAPAI: oh ho, don't worry I can be your plushie for the rest of your life. Not only your plushie but also-
SKY: P'Pai stop it

This man really knows how to make me blush.

The same night .........

AUTHOR

Prapai had invited Rain to know what exactly happened to Sky in the past.
Conversation between Rain and Prapai.

PRAPAI: so Rain I need you to tell me what exactly happened when you and Sky were working together.
RAIN: phi' Sky was always harrassed by our colleague Gun and his friends. He would always beat him up and even touch him inappropriately. We couldn't do anything since he was a senior.
PRAPAI: any particular reason?
RAIN: no phi' it was only that sky was weak and couldn't fight back. He would always let me treat his wound, I used to ask him why wouldn't he fight back he always replied to me saying that he was paying his guilt.
PRAPAI: do you have your senior's photo or anything regarding your senior and his friends?
RAIN: yes phi, here .

||The end||