16

PRAPAI

I looked at Sky, who had just been shifted from the ICU to the VIP room. I noticed his soft face. He indeed looks like an angel when he is asleep. Doesn't he have anyone for him? I want another background check on him. I went through sky's phone and checked if he has a family member and luckily it did with the name "Brother". I rang it twice and on the third ring the phone was picked.

BROTHER: What do you need faggot. Haven't you got enough of dick that you're crawling back ? Or is it that your hole is too used that you want mine?
PRAPAI: Oh I see so this is how he was treated. Great your call is being recorded so I dare you to continue.
BROTHER: who are you? His sugar daddy? No wonder why he acts like a innocent hoe to seduce men.
PRAPAI: THATS ENOUGH. ONE MORE WORD AND I'M SENDING THIS TO THE POLICE YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR LIFE MESSED DO YOU?
BROTHER: do whatever you want in the end the truth can't be hidden. Once a slut always a slut.

Who the fuck is his brother. I'm going to beat the shit out of him. How dare he say that to Sky.  Bold of him to assume that I wouldn't do anything. I, at the same moment rang Payu and asked him to sue the person who was sky's brother.

SKY

I opened my eyes for a moment I thought I died but I was all wrong, I was still in the hospital but this time with a plaster on my hand and leg. Prapai saw me and rushed over to me asking me if I needed water. Why is he here? Wasn't he supposed to go home and spend time with his guy?With a lot of courage I managed to speak and ask him

SKY: aren't you going home to meet your guy?
PRAPAI: as of now no and you what made you think to get into an accident, why did you run from the hospital and who the hell is your brother?

How did he come to know about my brother?. This is the worst misery I would ever call it. I hope my brother did not spit nonsense to him.

SKY: you said I could live freely so I was doing that favour.
PRAPAI: huh? BY DYING ? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SKY. ARE YOU FREAKING SIKED OUT IF YOUR BRAINS?.
SKY: i-iam I was just doing myself and you a favor can't I? I'm anyways tired of living life which isn't even known to be called life. It's such a misery to even start with. Tch to whom even am I saying this? You know I'm so useless , too useless that I can't even get jealous over you going out with nin I feel so used by the fact that we had sex and you will be going out with someone else meanwhile me crying over my misery.
PRAPAI: there are so many things to do in this world Sky. It's not the end of the world.
SKY: live my world for a day and trust me you wouldn't feel any different from how I am feeling it now.

||The end ||