Ch. 11"This Is Everything I Never Wanted"

I apologize for the long wait! I've never really had a chance to sit down while writing ch. 13(I always write ahead so I don't have feel pressured to write all the time) I had lice and other stuff got in the way.

[Enjoy]

~NOVEMBER 4~

It became a daily acurance to have Keegan moaning something crazy whenever he saw my dad's truck. Julian told me he that was bi. He also told me that Keegan made a slideshow of Jared's life, he showed me it In study hall. He replaced 'Jared' with 'big daddy', and added the weirdest photos of him. There was also an edited photo of Keegan licking his chest.

After Keegan moaned "EAT MY ASS, DADDY!" I got in the truck.

Jared didn't react to it. He'd normally be looking discusted or smiling. He also didn't respond to me getting in the truck. I patted his shoulder and he jerked his head over to me.

"Oh, hey." He sounded stuffy, and now that I have a good look of him his nose is slightly red. "How was school?"

I nodded a bit to tell him it was okay. I did win two games of Uno in study hall, and I am the farthest into the art project than anyone else. The social studies teacher also got mad at my class for the quiz we did on Wednesday, the class either got a B or lower, I got an A, of course it wasn't for a grade.

"I don't know about you but I have had a headache all day."

I whined to show my sympathy for him. He looked over at me and smiled. He didn't say anything after that and drove away from the prison. Exuse me, school.
________________________________________

When we got home Jared went right to bed. I just stayed in the living room, watching SpongeBob and texting Max.

'I think Jared is sick T-T'

'Haha' he texted ten minutes later.

'I don't deserve this
A 6'4 dude being sick
No thanks'

He didn't reply so I went to my brother.

'I better not be taking care of a 6'4 dude'

'What now

'I'm pretty sure he's sick
I'm okay with making sure he is okay while being sick but I ain't cleaning vomit'

'Housewife'

'DONT YOU TURN THE TABLES JENSEN ACKLES WANNABE'

'Ow....'

'Suck it up princess'

After a while he didn't text back so I continued to watch SpongeBob. It was the episode with the circles and the bear. I herd some pretty heavy thuds from upstairs, then the shower started. I decided to ignore it, I'm pretty sure Jared will be okay.

About twenty minutes later the shower stopped. I herd Jared come down the stairs, his footsteps still heavy. From the corner of my eye I saw Jared. But he looked very pale, he was slightly hunched over, and he still had a towel wrapped around his waist. He held onto the closet furniture to help him stand, he was also shaking.

My instincts kicked in to help him. I rushed over and gently grabbed his free hand and led him to the couch.

"Sam...buddy, I'm okay."

I zipped back to the kitchen and got a cold water bottle and poured it into a cup. When I quickly got back Jared was already trying to stand. I forced him to sit down and drink the cold water. He only took a sip and held onto the cold glass. I took the glass and set it on a coster.

He wasn't really doing anything so I sat next to him. After a while of quietness he slowly turned his head to me. He gained some of his color back.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm okay, I just thought I...nevermind."