Ch. 12 "Fun..."

~November 7~

Today Trinity is supposed to come back. I know I'm makeing a big deal out of this but from the things I've herd I'm kinda worried. Julian sent me a video oh her bullying a kid so bad she left the school. People also say she just throws money at people to insult them.

I'm currently chewing on my nails before first hour started. Already a few people sat at their desks. But the teacher wasn't here yet to quiet them down. Then a girl with strawberry blonde hair walked in. The class lowered their tones.

"Why is there an emo here?" She scoffed. Trinity came closer and pulled her white wallet from her pants. She slapped a hundred dollar bill on my table. "Use that to get a new wardrobe."

"That's Sam Padalecki."

Her eyes whidend. "Maybe get a new wardrobe then we can be friends, bestie."

I didn't want to be mean, she's not being a total bitch yet, so I just nodded. She finally took her seat next to me and began to chew her gum loudly.
_______________________________

During lunch I sat with the boys, I sit with them now. Since I pack my lunch now they steal my food. After I ate my food I left to get a drink from the water fountain and to use the bathroom. Trinity and Ava, also Aubrey stood in front of the sink with their phones out, laughing and giggling.

"Sam!"

"Hi bestie!"

I gave them my fake smile and washed my hands.

"Can I fix your makeup? There's too much eye shadow." Trinity pulled out a small case of eyeshadow from her purse.

I do normally put only black eyeshadow on, most of the time I make it look sloppy. Eyeliner kinda looks weird on me, also takes a while to get it correct. I didn't want my makeup to be messed with or have their hands on my face so I shook my head.

"Oh c'mon. It's not going to kill you to wear color."

The girls started to surround me. They continued to beg and call me emo. I left, whipping my wet hands on my jeans.
___________

The final bell finally rang. I went to my locker to get me phone and a book from the library. I saw Trinity slowly makeing her way to the door, I decided to hang back and wait for Julian or Keegan. Just then Keegan threw himself into my locker.

"PadaDaddy picking you up?"

I shrugged, he really shouldn't because he is still kinda sick. Just a runny nose and a headache. Julian finally came out of his geography class and joined us walking outside.

"Did you meet Trinity?"

I nodded.

"Oh you poor thing! What did she do?"

I pulled the hundred dollar from my pocket and waved it around. 'Change clothes.'

"She really has to mind her business."

"Bitch just jealous you actually have style. Basic white bitch."

We all broke into laughter at Keegan's comment.

"Bet she'll walk into class with Starbucks. Sam, you better tell us if she does."

I giggled a bit and nodded.

"If she doesn't, Julian, you owe me a dollar."

"Bet."

I waved the goodbye, right as I walked away Keegan did his usual moan, but today was a pick up line.

"WE SHOULD KISS IN THE RAIN SO I'LL GET TWICE AS WET!"

Basterd took my line.
_____________________