Last day

Freddy~

"Freddy..you bitch...".i groan and look up to see bonnie sitting on my side,looking real pissed."what..." I ask,trying to sit up.he growls and moves away."you do notice right it's one in the afternoon..." "Yeah...." I mutter."school is tomorrow" "mhmm..." "I can't walk..." He growls."why?..." "Oh you know...YOU FUCKED ME FOR THREE HOURS" he says angrily,I burst out laughing and sit up."come here" I say,trying to stop laughing.he lays across my lap and sighs,holding he's side."sorry" I say softly,smirking slightly.he purrs and closes he's eyes.

"OI BITCH BOY,YOU GOT SOMEONE HERE" goldie yells,banging on the door."who?" "SOME CHICK,SHE HAS BIG TITS" he yells followed by a loud slap."Chica.." Bonnie mumbles."I know..get dressed".

"Bro,if you can get a good tit pic ill give ya fifty bucks" goldie whispers,pulling me aside in the hallway."what?! No!" I yell,pushing him away."hey sorry...my phone died" she said softly."meh,why'd you come here?" I ask,sitting on the chair next to her."just wanted to check on you and bonnie,things between you two have been going up and down hill" "my fault.." I mutter,looking down.she stays quite for a moment before coughing and trying to change the conversation topic."you know school-" "is tomorrow,yeah.." I say before she finishes.

"Dd you do the homework?" She asks suddenly....oh shit.

"Uh..." I look away."don't think so.." "Hold on...how do you know I have homework? I go to an all boys school!" I ask."oh..I have my ways" she giggles and sits back."this sucks...it's already over.." "Yeah but to be honest I want to go back,I don't have any other way to talk to my friends from my school.." "Call them" "have no number. Or a phone." She mutters,looking over towards the bedroom door."where's bonnie?"

I shrug and get up curiously."Bon,you in there?" "Whaaaaat" he groans."you can watch TV,I guess i gotta drag him out" I say.

Bonnie~

"Come on,Chicas here" he says softly,grabbing my ankles and pulling me off the bed."noooo...leave meeee...." I groan,pulling the blanket."come oooon" "naoooooooo" "bonnie....".i giggle and pull the blanket over my back as he drags me along the ground over to the door."fine...we're doing this then" he says softly,pulling the blanket along."ok ok ok,I'll get dressed give me a goddamn minute..." I groan,standing up slowly.

He drops the blanket and smirks,"you do know your hairs all fucked up right?" He laughs."I could care less-" "hello~"

"Ugh..-" "don't mind me,I heard bonnie yell" Chica giggles,fixing her hoodie over her head.

"You got five minutes Bon" freddy says and shuts the door with Chica infront.

Noone~

After a few moments of waltzing around the room like a drunk man,bonnie finally stumbled out into the living room."so-oh finally" Chica giggled,looking up at bonnie as he threw himself next to freddy."someone got up".

"Shut up....I'm tired.." "You've been tired this whole entire holiday" "exactly" bonnie whispers under he's breath as a reply to freddy.

After a painfully long wait Chica finally left and bonnie ran back into the bedroom."freddy,your fucktoy is tired" "HES NOT MY FUCKTOY" "THE TWO OF YOU STOP SWEARING" freddys mother yells from the kitchen."yeah fuckass" "GOLDIE" "haha-" "shut up.." Goldie snaps back at he's younger brother.

Freddy pushes past he's brother And walk into the bedroom,slamming the door behind him to catch bonnies attention."hey...can we go back to my house.." Bonnie whispers."why?..." "I wanna take a few pitchers of what my sister is doing,so the docks can see what she's actually doing and she's not fit to have me" bonnie says softy.freddy smiles slightly but it's not the warm happy one he usually does...the smile soon turns flat and something pops into he's mind.

"We can't,what if she has other guys there,we can't take them down...ourselves" he says slowly,sitting on es the bed."we can get foxy and marionette..." Freddy sighs and shakes he's head,looking down at the smaller boy."bonnie we could get our whole class to team up and try and take one guy down but the truth is,we can't.you saw how big that other guy she had there was,god knows who else she takes to that house" "we can try..."

"Bonnie...no-" "BOYS".

"Wasnt that your mum?" Bonnie asks softly,freddy nods and looks at the door confused as goldie kicks it open."oi,bonnie,what's your sisters name" "Bon Bon...why" he mumbles."look".

Bonnie looks up at freddy confused before following freddy out into the living room."no..fucking hell.." Bonnie whispers under he's breath.

"She sent another search party after me?!-" "that's not all...she must be desperate to have it on the news to get you" she says softly."now what? I can't go to school! If anyone from the search party is there they'll turn me in" bonnie whimpers."you won't go,you'll have to stay home-" "what If foxy or someone from my class gets suspicious?" Bonnie asks.

Goldie shrugs and leans on the top of the lounge as he's mother sits up,trying to think."freddy,baby go tell them what's happening and they can't tell anyone" he's mother says sternly,standing up."iv got to find a way to stop the school from sending any attendances forms to her house" she says and walks into the kitchen."I'm so confused...." "Not surprising coming from you twat" goldie laughs,referring to freddy.

Bonnie sighs and looks at freddy."I'm going to bed...it's to much knowing she's got people out there looking for me" bonnie whimpers and walks away.

"This is what happens when you bring a emo home" "WHAT" freddy yells."I'm not joking,-" "IM NOT EITHER,HES NOT EMO" "you sure" "HES NOT EMO YOU CUNT" freddy yells,storming out of the room."geez.."

Bon Bon~? Surprising isn't it...nope lel

"I need him!" I growl,pacing back and forth as I drag my hands threw my hair."calm down,we got one we just need to get foxy and the other one he hangs out with" he laughs,sitting back on the bed with the smoke in he's hand and a beer bottle in the other.

"How? And how do you know who foxy is?" "My friends brother knows him" "YES!,ok go tell your brother to go to that kids house then well be there,well grab him and put him with the other" "ok,what are we going to do with this one though?"

"He's fine" I say softly,smirking as he thumbless around on the floor,attempting to break free."what's this ones name again? Pass me the I'd from the wallet" "marionette? Sounds like a girl..." I mutter,throwing it down."actually..well just go take them..easier..." I mumble."but..fine.."

I smirk and nod,putting my hoodie over my face.

"Let's go"