Heh..(DAMN part ^_-)

Freddy~

I pulled him into my locker and slammed it shut as the last kids walked out."how long do we have to hide in here?" "Just till they lock the main door" I whisper.

He purred and rest he's head in my shoulder as we waited."hey.." I whisper.he looks up slowly and shrugs."c'mer,foxy might be stalling so this might take long" I whisper,wrapping my arms around the lower part of he's back."heh,doctors sure did try and feed you didn't they" "huh?" "Your a little smaller then last time I held you".he shrugs softly and looks down at his arm.

I kiss him softly only to have him actually push us right against the locker wall and try to take it further."the fuck got you doing this?" "I'm bored" he giggles softly.i purr and kiss him harder,gripping he's side as he grindes forward.

After a while I guess something else went threw hes mind and he began pulling away."sorry..I....it's been so long...(SINCE LAST IV SEEN MY SOOON...sorry)

I smile slightly, picking him up as he wraps he's legs around my waste."your...arm..." "I'm fine.." I whisper.

He giggles and nods softly."please..-" "hush...teacher" I say quickly.

"SUCK MY BALLLLSS" foxy yells followed by a teacher yelling as they run past.i smile softly and grab he's ass,making him jump slightly."freddy,stawp" he growls.i smirk and peer out the small gap.

The gate shut and I slowly pushed the locker door open."heh,that wasnt to long" he mumbles.i shug and turn to him."where's foxy?" He asks."uh..I think he got caught" I say slowly,throwing some bags off the bench.

"Oh well...means we got a lil more time for ourselves" "I honestly just want to go home.." I mumble.

I don't hear him running around behind me with my bag.

"Hey,what's foxys bag?" He asks softly,throwing my bag away,"why?" "Im thirsty.." He mumbles.i smirk and sit on the bench,looking up at him."l can help~" I purr.

He gets on he's knees and tilts he's head cutely.

Bonnie~

I already had this in mind before he asked."SUP BOAAAISIS-oh shit."

I jolted up and looked over towards the lockers to see foxy slowly falling out if it wasnt for he's tail catching him."uh.." "Heh...-OH SHIT" foxy yelled,falling out slowly and finally fell on the ground.

Something got into freddy and He didn't start laughing till foxy finally fell on the floor."fack,help..".

"Nah,how did you even get up there?" Freddy asks.foxy shrugs and stands up,dusting himself off."to be honest,not even I know" he laughs."Bon,come on".

I look back at freddy confused as he walks into the showers,slamming the doors as he went past.

"Freddy?..." I mumble.

"C'mon" he laughs.the first three showers were already pouring out boiling water which now was creating a shit ton of steam.i sigh and try looking around only to see he's figure at the end of the room,standing with something in its hand."uh..freddy?" I ask.

The figure walks into the shower stall and I begin to run towards it.

"SURPRISE MUTHA FUCKA" "OH SHIT..FOXY YOU IDIOT" I yell,he laughs and steps back.i growl and push him away,walking back towards the stall."freddy?.." I ask,pushing the door open slowly."heh,thought you wouldn't have followed".

Foxy~

.....I kinda fucked up the roof.....I fell threw and was holding into the tile thing..I kinda pulled it down...

"Mhmm~" "SHUT DA FUCK UP" I shout.i sigh and run over to the stall before kicking it open and throwing the roof part at them.

"Foxy!" "that's mah name" I laugh,dodging the tile since freddy threw it back at me.

Noone~

Foxy ran around for a little,jumping onto the benches and going threw people bags while freddy and bonnie got busy in the shower stall.only a few minutes later the bell rang and the three in the changes room began to hide.

"Hide in the lockers" foxy says quickly,throwing he's bag in and closing the door.

Bonnie sighed softly and snuggled onto freddys chest as he closed the door to there locker,only light being the light coming threw the cracks."when do we get out?" "Wanna just stay in here all day?" Freddy asks quietly.bonnie shrugs and wraps he's arms around freddys neck."we got science next anyway...you want to?" "Any maths?"

"I gotta check my phone and right now I can't without the light from the locker becoming to suspicious" bonnie whispers."Tuesday.." "Then yes.." Bonnie mumbles.

"Fuck that,I'm staying in here".bonnie purrs and smiles slightly to freddys answer.soon enough the gate shut and locked and instantly the two got out."now what?" Freddy asked.

Bonnie shrugged and looked around."we could.....nevermind....I have no idea,we can't get out though..." Bonnie says slowly.freddy shrugs."I'll be right back" "why?" "I'm gonna do something" freddy mumbles.

"Gonna do what?" "Why are you so curious..." "Because" bonnie giggles cutely."you don't need to know,ill be back in a minute though" freddy says softly,going into the shower stall.

"Foxy? You still in here?" Bonnie asks."who's still in here?".

Bonnie bites he's lip and runs over to the stall freddy went into and began softly banging on the door."freddy,teacher!" Bonnie whimpers softly."fuck sake...hold on ill be out in a moment" "we don't have a moment! Come on or well get caught!" Bonnie softly yells.freddy sighs and opens the door only to have bonnie drag him back t the lockers.

"WHOS STILL HERE".

"Oh shit." "Hush,turn your phone off" freddy whispers.bonnie shuts hes phone off and shuts the door just before the gate swung open."WELL"

"It's the office chick.." Bonnie mumbles.the once bright small light infront of the locker was covered up..