Who are you?

Foxy~

"CYA BITCH" I laugh,slamming the front door as I run towards Chica."hey did you see the news? There's a search party after bonnie" "who started it.." I mumble in realisation."he's sister! She wants him back-" she continued talking as we walked but soon stopped at freddys house.

"Come".

"Freddy" she calls out,knocking softly on the door."bud,come on! He's ok with us" I yell.the door slowly opens,followed by ruby red eyes glowing slightly from the bright light outside."wha-?" "Where's freddy?" "In bed,he's not coming today...nor am I" bonnie mumbles,clenching the door from behind.

"I know but can you wake freddy up?" "Iv tried,right now me and he's brother are the only ones awake..freddy and he's parents stayed up late" he explains softly.i sigh and go to grab the doorknob but bonnie shuts the door quickly."bonnie!" Chica calls.

"I can't go outside!" "You don't need to!" I call out.me and Chica look at eachover before backing up slightly."3...2...1" she whispers and we both run at the door,pushing it open...surprisingly doesnt work.

"The fuck? He's not that strong?-" "because I'm holding it".

"Oh.." I mutter,stepping back slowly.chica bites her lip,seeing bonnie being held back by one hand on he's shirt."what do you want?" Goldie snarls,glaring at me before looking at Chica."we were wondering if freddys coming tod-" "nope".he shuts the door,leaving me and Chica standing in a awkward silence at the front door."what are we gonna do?..." "What can we do.." She sighs,looking at me."we can't do anything,bonnies under he's sisters name and she has control of him.but she doesn't know freddy has him right now" she says slowly.

"Come on,freddy isn't coming and the bell goes in twenty minutes" I say.

Bonnie~

"This is all my fault,you shouldn't have bought me here" I whisper,laying next to him.he turns over and wraps he's arm around my waste,pulling me closer."Iv caused mayhem...hatred....troublesome..I'm dangerous" I whisper,pushing he's arm off and standing up slowly.

I grab my oldest hoodie and put some jeans on,making sure it looked like someone who was jogging in the morning and not a student wagging school..I grab my bag and ravaged through it,looking for some things.

"Freddy,I'm going out" I say softly,stuffing the item in my jacket pocket and walk out,shutting the door quietly.

Bonbon...you want me...I'm coming...

Goldie~

"Not again..." I groan,seeing as Tyson walks up with he's 'gang' of 'lads'."now what" I ask plainly,seeing him smirk in the corner of my eye."nothing,just your brothers boyfriend was on the news" he laughs,nudging one of the kids beside him to start 'laughing' to."so..." "So.." He mutters.

He's facial expression goes from 'I'm trying to make fun of you' to a plain 'you asshole'.he looks down,trying to find a comeback or something to say while the rest of he's little gang try not to look at me.

"Your brothers gay!" -"not shit" I say plainly,leaning to the side.he bites he's lip and tries to keep a straight face as je tries to say other words that probably didnt make sense in he's mind,"look,I'm done with you and your little group of shitheads coming up to me saying the obvious like I'm some sort of idiot that crawled out of a well so unless you have something actually interesting to say.fuck off" I snap.

"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" one of the taller ones from behind him yell loudly,making a few passer-byers look."wanna fight? Hm hm" he asks,beginning to jump around and clench his fists.

"Goldie,don't take shit from him! Beat he's ass!".i sigh and shake my head watching as this 12 year old bounces around infront of me,pretending to swing."are you going to hit me or act like a kangaroo.." I mutter.he growls and slightly punches my arm.

'The fuck was that...'

"Was that meant to feel nice?" I ask."PUNCHIES" Ashton yells from behind as a few begin to laugh.

Within moments the hallway was filled with these kids crowded around to watch me and this kid 'fight'."come on,throw a hit you pussy!" Tyson yells,bouncing around.its already been ten minutes and this kids still bouncing around,a few left but others stayed till the worst thing began happening....

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

I groan,as a Lot in the group begin shouting 'fight'."by the way,I fucked you girl,Ashley" he says,smirking.

....Ashley was my girlfriend...this little shit.

"That's it,you little fuck.." I growl,grabbing him by the shirt and slamming him against the cold,hard floor."don't mess with me..".

Tyson rolls around on the ground,whimpering as a bunch of kids began laughing but as soon as some began taking pitchers I knew I had to get out.i bolted into the bathrooms and shut the door,resting my forehead against it.

"Fuck..."."hey..didn't you body slam Tyson or some shit..".i sigh and look back,to the direction the voice came."I just threw him down...nothing big" I answer quietly."wanna slam into my body?" The voice asks softly but cheeky as two hands grab rest themselves on my shoulder."who are you.." I growl,looking behind.

Another male my exact hight stood behind but only one thing clicked.

He's eyes.

"Are you looking at me?.." I ask,looking at him strangely."huh? Oh..my eyes are naturally like this,black" he says softly.he looked a shit ton like bonnie...the hair but it was dirty blond....he looked so much like him.....

"So..we gonna smash or what?" He asks,smirking.

I shrug and throw my bag under the sinks then walk up to him as he does the same."slam into me as hard as you slammed him to the ground" he purred as I pushed him against the wall,biting he's neck.

--------

He stopped scratching at the door as I pulled out and sat against the wall,trying to catch the breath I once had."better then what I expected..." He giggled,crawling over to me and resting on my lap."so...what's your name?"

"Springtrap"