Still asleep.

Freddy~

I sigh and follow goldie into the room and he sits on the seat,still playing with he's phone."hey.." I whisper,putting my hand over bonnies.

He was more pale then usual...

"FUCK" "do you mind?..." I growl,looking back at goldie as he slams the phone down on the table."no..." He mutters.i sigh and look back at bonnie,pulling the blanket down slightly to see he's arm bandages up and bloody.

"Bonnie...wake up" I whisper.he groans and opens he's eyes slightly."come on fuckboy,if he's asleep we're going home" "he's not asleep,he's just not waking up right.." I say softly.soon enough a nurse comes in and takes the cords and other things off him before leaving and saying he can be taking out.

"We're walking aren't we?" I ask,turning to goldie."duh,help dumbshit there get he's clothes on and come out into the waiting room I'm not sitting in here..it's boring.." Goldie groans and walks out,shutting the door.

I sighed and pulled the curtains across the windows before going back over to bonnie as he fiddled with he's shirt,trying to pull it over he's head."so...can I go back to school?.." "Yeah,but not straight away...you can't move properly and neither can I" I say softly,helping him."we've already established you can't walked properly so.." "I'm tired" he says softly.i smile slightly and kiss he's cheek."your always tired" "exactly..." He mutters.

"When we get back home springtrap will be there,I think he's gonna be staying now aswell" I say softly.he nods and groans,laying back on the bed."I wanna sleep for the next seven years of my life...." He mutters."all you ever want to do is sleep,we can't even go and sit somewhere without you saying your tired or something" I say,smiling slightly.he doesn't respond and instead tries pulling the blanket over he's face.

"How did you sleep here? Once I woke up all I wanted to do was get up off this bed,these things are fucking uncomfortable" "dunno" he says."I'm pretty sure you can get your own pants on,ill just help you with doing them up" I say,throwing the jeans back to him."ugggghhh,Im lazy...do it for meeee..." He whines.

"I had to do it myself I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself" I laugh.he shakes he's head and sighs."come on Bon,they'll get suspicious why it's taking so long" I say softly,sitting him up."I don't wanna" he groans.

Eventually he gets fully dressed and I carry him out on my back surprisingly not getting any strange looks from the nurses or doctors.

"We going" I ask.goldie sighs and gets up,stuffing he's phone back in he's pocket before leading us out the room.

Springtrap~

"He doesn't clean he's room..much.." She says softly,picking up a bottle and throwing it in the bin."I can see.." I mutter.

He's mother ended up walking in the room while I was playing with some little toy from a restraint....awkward...

"Anyway,they said they might be bringing bonnie home...do me a favour and try to get to know eachover again,when freddy bought him home that day he was a mess..cried for no reason every few minutes,went blank...you know what I'm getting at,just try and clear things up with him.ok?" Se says.

I sigh and nod slightly,laying back and dropped the toy.she walks out with the bin and shuts the door..

I want to get things cleared up between me and bonnie..but it's to much...me and him were like...close as fuck...if bonbon didnt fuck us up...

Goldie~

"Good luck trying to get him walking" I laugh,shutting the front door.freddys been carrying bonnie on he's back for two hours...it's fucking hilarious.

"Your still awakE?" I ask,seeing springtrap playing with a small toy."yeah..I was waiting for you~"

...fuck...

I smirk and shut the door,locking it behind me and walking over to him."why?" I ask.he shrugs and pulls me down ontop of him."because I wasn't tired...Iv got a shit ton of energy left.." He purrs..

"Good" I say,smirking as I bite he's neck softly.he moans and arches up,gripping the blanket."heh,you sure get excited easily" I say,looks down and blushes."what do I have to do to get you excited?" "You have to work to get me interested bitch" I smirk.

"Move" he growls,smiling as he sits up."sit down,Ill get you excited eventually" he mumbles.i sit back down and put my arms behind my head."you got protection?" He asks,turning around and throwing he's shirt down."for?" "Deez nuts" "Really.." I plainly ask.he bursts out laughing and crawls over towards me...out of all the girls iv dated...none of them have turned me on like this..

"Come on,really?' He whines.he doesn't know iv got tight jeans on the dumbfuck that's why he can't see I'm actually turned on."what?" I laugh.he growls and pounces forward.

Freddy~

"Mph GOLDIE~"."shut up!' I yell.bonnie whimpered and turned over."you ok?" "Numb..." He whimpers,I smile slightly and pick him up and put his head in my lap."what are we gonna do now? Bonbons gone,springtrap owns me and basically lives here.." "I don't know then,we got school in a few days and well...we haven't done that homework" I say softly,smiling as I look down at him."shit..." He groans.

(A few days later)

Bonnie~ sorrynotsorry

"Are you sure he can walk properly?..." Foxy asks.

"I'm fine...I'm just tired.." I groan,hiding my face in freddys hoodie."he was walking ok yesterday,he should be able to today either way the only thing I'm worried about is sport,neither of us can do it and mum didnt give us a note" "hide in the lockers" foxy laughs.

"Well get suspended.." I mutter.

"No,do this.dont go into roll call,hide in the toilets and when the sport is which is first period go to the office and get a late note then go to the lockers and stay in there" "but they have the time on the note.." I groan."then...get it after sport,or we can just hide at marionettes" "he's sick" freddy says plainly

"Chicas?" "Period"."fuck is,Bon were gonna have to risk it were hiding" freddy says softly.

"But.....fine.." I sigh.