Ch. 4

"Please tell me more about this- stone." Roy continued.

"We've done recent testing on the stone itself, which we have now given it the name, 'The Psychedelic Stone'. It's proven to get power from the sunlight, or other natural radiation." Marco paused.

"Like the Philosophers Stone, it amplifies power, and replaces what resources is lost from equivalent exchange. But, it only replaces living items, such as limbs, or flesh."

Roy's eyes widened, his heart began to race.

"So your saying... Human transmutation, and other costly transmutations are possible with the help of this stone?" He stuttered.

"What else-" Roy was cut off.

"I know what you are going to say, we can't bring anyone back just yet... The corpuses we tested on were indeed alive after the experiment, their internal organs were fully functional. The only downside, was their appearance, the eyes were pale and the skin colors were grey-ish white. The subjects also couldn't comprehend that they had died, and where now living.
However, on the bright side, they were able to remember their past lives." Marco finally finished.

Roy stiffened his grip, he new what he wanted, but he knew he couldn't have it just yet.

What is people find out about this stone, they could bring back people who need to stay dead.
Once I bring them back, I'll keep them hidden from the world, and maybe... Just maybe I can open them out to the public and they will accept them!
Roy thought to himself in shame.
• • •

These chapters next few chapters will be a bit shorter! All in good time, I'll hopefully be done with this story at the end of Summer! ~Ren