Ch. 6

Roy looked over to the crying man. He felt bad for him.

"I thought you said they couldn't remember their past or how they died-" Roy started to ask.

"He is... Different from the other subjects. He is an abnormal subject." Marco quickly replied.

"The other subjects... We told them about their past, and they lost it. They wanted... They wanted to die Roy."

Roy's heart began to run. His plan might fail if that happened...

"Let's go talk in another room. I have questions that need to be answered." Roy sternly commanded.

• • • • •

Roy and Dr. Marco said their goodbyes, and left Logan's room. They walked up the corridor, then turned right, into another hallway. At the end of it there was yet another door. Marco pulled out another key and unlocked the door.
The room was like Logan's room, all white with few furniture pieces. There stood a couple of chairs and a desk. Dr. Marco pulled over a chair, Roy then seated himself in it.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" Roy broke the silence.

"Because I know what you want to do."
Marco took a breath after replying.

"You want to bring him back." He ended.

"How do you know? You never met him before-" Roy asked puzzled.

"I never met him, but I've heard the commotion over his death. So many people from central mourning for his departure." Marco looked down from Roy's gaze.

"Then I talked to Lt. Riza about it. She told me how upset and depressed you were, and how you gave no thought into killing the Homunculus when it took his appearance.." He stopped and looked back up.

Roy sat silent. The memories once again flooded his memory.

"So, how do we bring a human to life with the stone?" Roy changed the subject.

"I have a lab made just for that. All we need is the- body." Marco slipped out.

"Okay. I'll bring it tomorrow. Thank you Dr." Roy replied.

"So your sure about this?" Marco asked hesitantly.

"I've made my decision. I'm bringing Maes Hughes back."