Ch. 2

Roy walked down the stone path, his mind was once again lost in thought. He pictured the look on Riza's face when he snapped at her. She only wanted to help, it was her job.

When will I do things right? He questioned himself.

As he approached the front door to his house, a cold chill ran down his spine. He felt the presence of someone nearby.

I can't be out in the open anymore, I can't forget that people want to kill me. I'm the Führer, I'm so vulnerable out in the open right now, I should go...
• • •
Now, heading back to his room, he apologized to Riza and told her that he was going to finally sleep.

He laid on his back faced towards the ceiling, it was now turning on 3:00 am. Right when he closed his eyes, he heard a noise coming from the window.

Crack

Roy's eyes flew open he quickly turned his head to the ajar window. A shadowy figure stood in front of him and blocked the view. Horrified, he slowly reached for his ignition gloves on the table next to his bed. The stranger reacted insanely fast, he tackled Roy and put him in a headlock.
Roy struggled to breath, he could feel his chest being compressed by the pursuer's arm. He couldn't move or scream, he was trapped. The man lifted one of his arms and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a syringe and inserted it into Roy's left arm.

No! This can't be happening! What are they planning on doing...

His vision slowly faded away as he was dragged out the window.

Holy shit this got intense really quick... I guess I'll post more often from my change in schedule!