Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

I felt like I was gonna scream out of frustration at this point. I mean I wanted Tae to find out but not like this.

I wanted to tell him. Not for him to find out like this this....through a fucking picture. Now he is for sure gonna avoid me.

I knew one thing for sure though.

I fucked up....badly.

Taehyung's POV

I knew by look of his face he knew....he knew that I was his childhood best friend.

Why couldn't he tell me. I felt my eyes water. I dropped the frame on his bed and ran out before I could burst into tears.

I ran into my room and locked the door. I could tell that he knew even if I did not look at his face. This room tells it all.

This room is to good for a servant like me to live in. I slumped down against the door. I brought my knees against my chest and wrapped my arms around knees and rested my head against my knees.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I began a full on sobbing session. "W-why, j-just w-why?" I said crying.

After a hour of sitting by the door I stood up and wiped my tears.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower and changed. I came out feeling better than before.

But still I did not feel any happy about this situation. After some thought I did realise that there is a difference between us.

Our status. He is a powerful king that can destroy anything or anyone, he just has to command and it will be done in a instant.

While me, I am nothing compared to him. If anyone finds out that he was my best friend they will make fun of him. His reputation will get tarnished.

I layed on my bed with all these thoughts in my head. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I was confused who could it be. I went and unlocked the door. I widened my eyes at the man who was smirking at me.

Choi Hungsoon.

_____________________________________

Author's POV

Hi guys😊.

Sorry about this chapter. Ik it is crap. But it is Christmas soon. So I felt compelled to update. Considering the fact I stated I would update on Friday or the weekend. Soooo yeah.....

Question of the chapter:

What are ya'll doing for Christmas?