Chapter 1

Kayla POV

" Kay wake up and get ready so we can go school shopping hurry up " I woke up to my annoying best friend India jumping on my bed and screaming in my ear . I don't know why I put up with her loud ass . " Uhhhh what time is it ?" I asked with a sleepy voice not even opening my eyes . " Umm 9:13 get up before we be late " she said looking at her phone and getting off my bed to walk into my closet .

" Go take a shower and do the rest of your morning stuff " she ordered scanning through my closet and looking for some thing for me to wear .

I slowly got out my bed and headed toward the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head because god knows I don't feel like doing my notty head this morning . Maybe I'll get India to take me to the hair salon to get something done to the head .

I took a 30 minute shower and dried off . When I got back to my room India had already laid out an outfit for me to put on . I put on my undergarments then got dressed in the outfit that was laid out on my bed . ( Outfit In Media ) . I'm fine with India picking out my outfit because unfortunately she has better style than me . I mean I got a little but she has a lot and I know she wouldn't let me walk around looking like anything .

As soon as I was done getting dressed I decided to let my hair lay down my back for now since it did have some curls so the only thing I really needed to do to it was touch up my edges which were looking a little rough . If you know what I mean . 😒

Finally I was done so I admired myself in my full length mirror and took a few pictures for Instagram .

" Come on slow poke before we be late" I heard India complain again from my bed . "How we gon be late if we the only people we know that's going ?" I asked grabbing my purse and jewelry . " Malik coming and one of his friends " she explained . "Which one ? " I asked wanting to know . " Ummm some new guy ion know him but I heard he was cool " she said as we headed down the steps and to the front door .

I locked the door behind us since my mama wasn't home she's almost never here but I'm fine with that as long as my needs are taken care of . We headed to India's car and she pulled out the driveway towards the mall .

<~>

" They over there " India said pointing toward the food court as we walked into the mall .

We walked over to Malik and his friend who were both locked in to their phones . As we walked up to the they both looked up and I'm not even gonna lie Malik's friend was cute as I don't know what . He had a nice caramel complexion , big juicy pink lips , his hair was oh my god , and I could tell he was tall and you know I love myself some tall people I might have to look up just to say hey to them but I'm cool with that .

" Hey baby " India said kissing Malik on his lips . Nasties . " Wassup Ma ,? " he replied .

" Hey buddy " I said waving at Malik and pulling out my vibrating phone letting me know I got a text message . It was my other bestie Samara . " Wassup shorty " Malik replied back .

" Uhh King this is Kayla and Kayla this is King " Malik said introducing us . " Hey " I said waving at King . He just waved back rude or some .

The first place we were headed to was American Eagles which all of us could get something from . " Don't you think them leggings to tight ? " King asked me as we were walking to the stores . "Yea thanks dad " I said being sarcastic .

Ok yes he's cute and everything but I don't need a boy especially one I barely know to tell me what I should wear or to check my outfit .

He gave me a side look and chuckled . "Oh you one of them smart ones " he said trying to mumble but was loud enough for me to hear . " Don't try to put me into no category " I snapped .

He chuckled again and shook his head . Honestly it was kind of cute but that doesn't mean anything .

" Nigga what you doing to my buddy ? " Malik asked looking back at us since him and India were walking ahead of us . " Ian did nothing to her " King replied . I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted Samara . Me and Samara were fake boyfriend and girlfriend but we call each other Hubby and Wifeyy .

{ Me ~ Hey Baby , Wyd ?

Samara ~ Laying Down Wbu ? Nd You Better Not Be Cheating On Me .

Me ~ Lmao , I'm Not Cheating But I'm In The Mall With Malik , India , And This Annoying Ass Boy .

Samara ~ Mm }

" Hellooo ? " I heard King say . Omg . "What ? " I snapped again . " Damn im sorry but we here " he replied . I looked around and noticed we was in American Eagles . " Whatever" I said to him as he smiled . I liked his smile his teeth were straight but he still had on braces . Braceface !

After we went to a lot of other different stores me and India were exhausted so we made the boys carry most of our bags and we just decided to wait until later to get our hair done even though I was in desperate need .

" Thanks " we both said to Malik and King as they put our bags into India's car . " Uh huh " they both said back .

I waited in India's car until her and Malik were done doing their relationship nasty business and she got in the car to head back towards my house .

" So he's cute " India said . I knew she was going to try to talk me into dating King because she's always talking about how alone I am and stuff like that every since I broke up with my last boyfriend , Chris . Really I don't want to date anyone right now it's way to complicating and stressful . Especially where I live at because almost every cute boy is in the game and only wants sex and hoes . It may be to early to say this but the next person I date has to be willing to settle down and most importantly give up their hoes or sides .

" Nope don't even start " I replied popping the ' P ' and putting a finger up telling her to stop. " What ? He is cute " she replied keeping her eyes on the road . " Which means he probably has tons of sides and won't drop them for one girl " I replied . " Malik's cute and he did it for me it took a while but he did it " she said back .

" Exactly it took him a while I don't have time for all those break ups and arguments and cheating I'd rather be to myself " I said as we pulled up to my driveway .

As soon as we got all my bags in the house we got right to work . Putting all my clothes neatly in my closet , placing all my jewelry in my jewelry box , putting my make up palates on my vanity , organizing my shoes on the selves in my closet ,and neatly putting my bath products around my bath tub and in my shower .

When we finished we headed to India's house to put up her clothing and stuff .

<~>

" Boo how you want your hair ? " My favorite hair stylist Keke asked . " Umm can you wash and straighten it ? " I asked signing my name on the sheet .

" Yea you can go ahead and sit down " she said pointing to a chair in front of a sink . As I sat down I felt my phone vibrate letting me know I had a message .

{ Chris ~ Can we talk ?

Me ~ Umm I'm getting my hair down right now but I can call you later

Chris ~ I wanna see you . Park ?

Me ~ K I'll text you when I'm done }

Chris is my ex and I can't stand him but I'd be lying if I said I didn't still have feelings for him . I don't still love him I just miss when there was an us . We broke up because he cheated on me with this girl name Brickly more than once and I got tired of all his lies . To think I actually thought I loved him . But oh well I guess it just really wasn't meant to be with him .

----------------------------------------------

First Chapter What Do You Think Should I Continue ?

Like

Comment

Vote

H_Queen