Chapter 4

Is that yo bitch over there , giving me the ugly stare ?

Kayla POV

3 months later

It's been only like 3 or 4 months since school started and honestly me and King has gotten really close . I used to think he was to overprotective but now it's kind of cute . Me and David lost connection for some unknown reason he just stopped talking to me . I think King said something to him . Maybe .
Anyway on a more upbeat note it's almost Christmas and I can't wait . Aiden is throwing a Christmas party so I plan on going to that .

" Pay attention " I whisper yelled at King taking his phone from him . This is last period thank god so after this I can go home and lay down .

" Stop playing and give me my phone back before you get hurt " he replied reaching for it . " Pay attention then " I replied . Right when I finished my sentence King's phone vibrated letting him know he got a message .

{ Hoe ~ After school ☺️ }

" Hoe said after school " I said to him reading his message out loud . Now if I know what she talking about when she say ' after school ' then I don't even wanna look at him anymore . I know we're not together but I don't care . He gave me a side look as I handed him his phone back . It hurt a little to know that after all the things he do and say to me he does and say to another girl but that's just why I could never date someone like him .

Yea I am a little pissed but I have to remember we aren't together that's the key point .

For the rest of the period I tried my best to pay attention to what Mrs. Fogg had to say but Kings annoying ass kept trying to get my attention . Me being the stubborn ass I am ignored him . So when class was over I was so relieved . I quickly got to my locker and put everything in it and took what I usually take home out .

" You mad now ? " King asked as he caught up to me while I walked to my car .

" I'm not mad " I lied . " That's what you always say when you mad " he replied as we approached my car .

" I'm not mad now shut up stupid ass " I snapped getting into my car and cutting it on . Now that I think about it that was mean , I would apologize but let's be real he deserves it . " Arite fine then bye " he said walking off . Aww I think I hurt his feelings , now I feel bad . " Bye " I replied anyway loud enough for him to hear .

<~>

As soon as I got home I flew onto the couch and texted India telling her to come over because I need someone to talk to . About 5 minutes later I heard a loud knock on the front door and I shot up . Finally her slow ass here I thought walking toward the door .

" It's about ti - " I started pausing to see King . What he want now ?

" What ? " I asked rolling my eyes .

" What you so mad for ? What I do ? " He asked looking confused and stepping into my house . The sad part about is he don't even realize how he playing with people's emotions because he so used to it . But being used to it isn't an excuse for him , what he's doing is wrong . I just don't understand how he can be all up in my face one minute but messing around with somebody else the next minute .

" For the last time I'm not mad you didn't do anything " I lied closing the door behind him .

" Why you keep trippin then ? Tell me if its me " He replied .

" You know what you're right . Why am I trippin ? We not even together , but something you not going to do is be in my face one minute then messing with some other girl the next minute that's something you're not going to do " I yelled getting in his face .

" So it is me " he stated more then asked . " Get out " I said pointing to the door . He's so stupid he's not even getting the point .

" Kayla if you wanted to be with me then all you had to do was say so " he said ignoring my comment .

" I don't want to be with you " I lied . Really right now I don't know what I want it's like one minute I like him a lot but the next I can't stand him . But then I have to accept the fact that he's a thot and don't know how to be faithful and I refuse to allow him to play me and get my heart broken again .

He chuckled . " You know you want to be with me " he said pulling me towards him by my waist . " I would rather not " I said trying to get out of his grip and not smile at the same time .

" You already know you want me I don't know why you flexin " he added hugging me .

" Let me go I'm so serious " I said trying to push him but he wouldn't move .

I heard the front door open and I knew it was India .

" Aww o k I see yall " she said walking in and heading to the kitchen .

" Stop and help me " I told her as she got a bottled water out of the fridge . She so greedy .

" Well you know ... I would help you but I wouldn't heart my buddy like that you know what I'm sayin ? " She said making King laugh .

" Yep you already know buddy " he replied back to her . I sighed rolling my eyes they so childish .

" King I am so serious right now let me go " I said calmly . " You still mad ? " He asked . " No I was never mad " I stated .

" Uh huh " he replied letting me go and heading to the door . " Bye buddy " he said waving to India and giving me a side look . " Bye " she replied waving back to him .

I walked over to India and punched her arm playfully . " Ouch what was that for ? " She asked laughing .

" Well you know I would help you but I wouldn't hurt my buddy like that you know what I'm sayin " I imitated her making her laugh .

King POV

So I've been thinking about what Kayla said about me being with her one minute and being with Brickly or Kiya the next minute so I decided to drop them but not for good . Kayla is different from any other girl I have ever met she respects herself , puts up with no shit , and she smart as fuck . I'll be the dumbest person on earth if I gave up that opportunity but then I can't give up all my hoes especially when me and Kayla not even serious yet . I just hope she not looking for me to quit being in the game cuz Ian ever gone give the game up . But I'm sure we'll be together soon since I got a surprise for her so she won't be able to stay mad long . Hopefully I can be faithful to her and not fuck up . I'll be damned if I put down a diamond for a rock .

----------------------------------------------
!!!!

What you think King got in store for Kayla ? The world may never know ! ☺️😑

Vote

Comment

H_Queen