Chapter 3

King POV

It's already been about 4 weeks since my momma moved her , my little sister Titi , my little brother Jalyn , and me from Brooklyn to Charlotte and it's pretty much the same except now my momma away from whoever she was trying to get away from . Which she won't even tell me . Charlotte really not that different for me still thirsty ass bitches . I still got somebody to chill wid . I got a few side hoes and most importantly I still got niggas lookin for me . All the things I need I got .

" Jaydyn some girl downstairs asking for you " my momma said opening my room door just enough for her head to fit through . " Ight " I replied standing up from my King size bed and headed towards my room door . " And you better not bring her in this house " my momma added peeking her head back in my room then leaving again .

" Ok " I said nodding my head . As I walked down the steps I saw Kiya waiting by the front door . Now im the type they'll hit up any hoe but I can tell just by looking at her that she don't need to be messed with cause she gone get to attached . She got the way of a crazy bitch .

When she saw me her face lit up and she held her hands in front of her . I hope she don't think I fuck with her just because I hang with Malik and she hang with India . If she do then she finna get a whole world of disappointment but I guess it won't hurt to get her hopes up a little bit .

" Hey " she said waving at me . " Hey " I replied back plainly . Her face frowned a little as she realized I won't gon hug her .

" Can we walk to the park or something ? My mom just left home and I really don't want to be there alone " she said stepping down the steps I just followed . This bitch is seriously clueless if she think I want her .

I mean the least I can do for myself is make the first bitch I fuck down here Brickly or somebody with a big ass . Kiya's shit flat as hell .

When we got to the park Kiya was still running her mouth about useless shit that I won't listening to .

For some reason my mind kept wondering off to Kayla . Don't ask why but I been thinking about her a lot lately . We've gotten to know eachother better since I came here but nothing more . I mean I would cuff but I already know if I do cuff ima have to be in a relationship with her for a long time and I'm not the type . I got hoes , thots , im focused on getting this money ian got time for this ' hold him down ' or ' be faithful ' shit . I'm young .

Just as my thought finished I spotted Kayla walking with some nigga arm wrapped around her waist . Oh hell nah I know we not together and probably never will be but ion like that shit .

As I started to walk toward Kayla and whoever that nigga is I felt Kiya tug at my sleeve . " King where you going ? " she asked .

" Handle business " I said shrugging her hand off my shirt . When I got close enough Kayla looked up at me with a confused look on her face .

" What are you doing ? " She asked as I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me .

Kayla POV

" One second " I said holding a finger up at David as I felt King pull my arm towards him .

Ok so David is this new guy I met he's extremely cute , sweet , funny , and most importantly he's not King . I mean King is like living hell . He's to damn focused on the game , has tons of hoes , and is over protective . Sometimes it's cute how over protective he is but sometimes it gets annoying as fuck . He has good qualities to don't get me wrong but right now I'm picking at the bad ones because he's being really frustrating at the moment .

" What ? " I yelled at him . " Who that nigga and why is you yelling ? " He said calmly . See what I mean I'm trying to yell at him and he just acting all calm and stuff .