Chapter 5

Baby won't you come my waayyy I got something I want to waayyy

First I want to give a shout out to Jasmimedoe for never leaving me hanging while everybody else wanna be ghosts 👻 so thank you 😘

Kayla POV

" So you'll go ? " David asked me as we held hands walking toward my second period . He asked me to go on a double date with him tonight . Who else will be there ? I don't know . We've been talking a lot lately and I kind of like him . I mean he's nice , funny , and cute all I like in a guy .

" Yea , I'll go " I smiled at him as we stopped in front of English . We didn't have this class together , In fact we didn't have any classes together except for Math .

" Good " he replied as he kissed my cheek and turned back around heading to whatever class he has now . When I walked in the class everybody was pretty much already here so I just headed to the back corner where Mara saved me a seat . I immediately sat down and got the books I needed for this class out my book bag which I actually had with me in class today .

When class started Samara kept giving me looks , which at first didn't annoy me as much but then started getting on my nerves .

" What ? " I finally asked her .

" I just heard you go with King but that boy in the hall was acting like yall together or something " she said honestly with a straight look on her face . Samara hates seeing mean and disrespectful acts being made by her close friends so she would be the one to confront you if she thought you was doing something wrong . Right about now I would get mad and tell her to stay out of my business or something but I know that me and King are probably rumored of being together but it's not true .

" I don't go with King and the boy you saw name is David and we don't go out either we just like eachother I guess " I assume he likes me , well he has to like me enough to ask me to go on a date with him . Right ?

" Oo well my bad that I jumped to conclusions but you cheating on me with a guy named David ? " She asked playfully flipping her hair over her shoulders and scrunching up her face .

" No you know I wouldn't cheat on you he's just a side " I replied playing along in with a duh tone .

" Yea he better be " she said back making me laugh .

<~>

As I got ready to leave the school building I heard somebody clear their throat behind me . When I looked behind me I spotted King leaning on the locker beside mine . It's been a good day for me so far but I know he's about to ruin it with every word that's comes out of his mouth .

" Is there something you want to say ? " I asked holding my hand out in confusion .

" I heard about your little ' date ' " he said emphasizing the word date and making quotation marks with his fingers . Here he go about to make a big deal out of it .

" Ok King please don't start especially not here you already got people thinking we're together or whatever no need to make it bigger " I explained beginning to walk out of the school building as he followed .

" Oh nah I'm not going to make a big deal out of it I just wanted to warn you but you don't listen sooo .... " He said confusing me . He keep bringing up something about warning me but what is the biggest thing I would need to be worried about especially from a boy like David .

" What are you talking about ? " I yelled to him in frustration .

He put his hands up in surrender and started walking toward his car . I paused in my tracks toward my car as he got in his car and rolled down his windows . Today he was driving an all black Bentley .