Chapter 8

King POV

" Around 6 , you know if you ain't got anything to do " Malik said as we discussed a meeting we need to do at the trap later on . We decided to put two and two together about David and his partners today with our crew since tomorrow Aiden gonna have his Christmas party . We can't have nobody trying to bring us down when we already at the top . I might sound conceited but it's the truth me and Malik been working with each other for a while now and we been through hell trying to get this money but we stay at the top .

" Ight 6 " I replied giving him dap as India and Kayla walked to where we were in the back of the classroom . Right now it was 6th period and all of us had Social Studies together .

" Hey " she greeted me kissing my cheek as I pulled her onto my lap

" What I tell you about them small ass kisses " I whispered in her ear making her blush . Damn why she so perfect ?

" Shut up " she said playfully pushing my shoulder and smiling . I chuckled and put one arm around her waist as class started and Mr. Harris started writing a lot of different stuff on the board .

<~>

Kay POV

" So what's up with you and buddy ? " India asked as we got ready for gym . I had on a all white shirt , sports shorts , and all white air forces its not like we were going to do anything anyway except talk .

" Umm I guess we're together " I said tying my shoes as India finished getting dressed. Pretty much the entire squadd had PE together so Mara , Lexis , and Kiya were in the girls locker to .

When I turned around I caught Kiya rolling her eyes which kind of put me off cuz I know damn well she not trying to throw shade . When India was finally done we walked out the locker room toward the gym with Mara and Kiya following us . I have no idea where Lexis disappeared to now she was in the locker room with us a few minutes ago . When we got to the gym and sat on the bleachers King , Aiden , Malik , and Timothy were just walking in. PE was like our free time because we never even do anything since Aiden is so athletic Coach Kane always picks him to pick others to play when we start up volley ball so Aiden never picks us to play so we just chill .

King sat between my legs when him and his boys walked over to me , India , Samara , and Kiya to sit down . I could feel a set of eyes staring at me from behind , knowing who it was I placed my fingers in King hair and played with it as he leaned on my talking to Aiden , Malik , and Tim .

He looked up at me and stared trying to figure my face expression out .

" What ? " I said looking down at him with my hands still in his hair .

" What you thinking about ? " He asked finally figuring my face expression out .

" Nothing " I lied shaking my head . He starred at me for a few more seconds then lifted his head off my lap and continued talking to his boys .

<~>

Kiya POV

I watched in disgust as King and Kayla made out last period . Ehh she must be dumb as fuck if she think she can take King from me that easy . I mean me and King weren't really together but everybody knew we liked eachother . I mean not everybody but some people .

" Eww look at them over there trying to look all happy " I complained to Alexis who was sitting next to me . " Not for long especially after what we have planned for King today " she replied keeping her eyes on the teacher . What ever his name is I'm not even really paying attention .

I looked back at King & Kayla one last time just imaging how they'll look tomorrow : ignoring each other , all mad and shit . But that's just what happens when you mess with my man me and King are meant for each other .

<~>

" Ok so just drop me off now so the plan doesn't get fucked up if he leave or some shit " I explained to Alexis . Yes Alexis is helping me with my little plan but that's what friends are for , me and Alexis were always close .

" Whatever as long as I get my turn with him " she added as we got in her car and she started it up . Ok it might sound hoey but we do plan to share King I when we break him and his little ' girlfriend ' up . Don't judge .

When we pulled up I got out leaving my book bag and shit in Lexi's car and just carrying my phone . Hopefully this goes as planned .

King POV

I walked towards the front door checking to see who it was before opening it . Oh shit its that hoe Kiya .

" What hoe ? " I asked opening the door rudely .

" First off Ian no hoe secondly I just want to talk " she replied walking in my house . The fuck she think she is an invite her in , bitch better check herself .

" You look like one to me " I said making her look back at me with a scold .

" I just want to talk " she explained sitting on my counter .

" Get yo stank ass off my counter hoe , better than that get the fuck out my house " I snapped grabbing her arm roughly and dragging her to the door .

" Stop King and no lets talk " she said snatching her arm back and folding them across her chest . She just don't know .

" Bitch I'm not scared to hit yo ass " I said getting in her face and pushing her back in to the wall . I could see the frightened look in her eyes before she hurried to the door and left instantly .
See these hoes think you be playing with them . They thought I was lien when I cuffed Kayla and said we was gonna work .

I locked the front door and headed upstairs to take a shower & quickly change to head over to the trap to start this meeting . All I know is if David even get to close to Kayla ima kill his ass before I even find his crew . And that's my word .

----------------------------------------------

• They cute , they cute

• Comment

Anddddd............

• Vote

H_Queen