Chapter 12

Angel pov

Once the headmistresses left I turned to look at Enzo to see he was already walking away. I step forward and think of going after him but, no it's not really the right time. I then just turn to Alfred and ask him to take me to my new room.

So that's we're we are going now to see my new room, if it was anything like the room I stayed in well I was kidnapped then we'll be just fine.

Then Alfred stops at a door which I suspect is my new room.

"This will be your room Ms. Hope and across from you is Enzo's room. And his office is all the way down the hall," he says with a gentle tone.

"Thank you Alfred," I give him a smile and he just nods and leaves going somewhere and I just turn towards the doors and open it. And let me tell that this room it was just wow.

"Wooow" this is like my dream room it's so big and beautiful.

"So I assume you like it" someone say scaring me and I jump I then turn around to see Enzo standing in door way like a creep.

I smile at him and tell him what a beautiful room this is.

"Yeah, it's beautiful and amazing thank you" Intern he just nods at me and says your welcome then turns to leave, but before he leaves I call out his name. Better now to tell him and just get it over with.

"There was something I wanted to ask you,"

"Ok,"

"You see I'm it not just in school I'm also in a ballet school, but I'm no longer in the district so yeah. What I'm trying to say is can you please in-role me into a new ballet school," with all that he just stands there and lifts his eyebrow.

"Please," I say looking at him hoping he'll say yes.

"I'll look into it," he say in a calm tone then leaving. I just smile, I'll take that no matter how vague he was. Now to get to unpacking I then go to my bags and just spend the rest of my time putting my things away.

Enzo pov

As I leave Angel's room I think about her request, her joining ballet I mean it's not really a problem to in-role her into a new ballet school.

I'll just call Alex and see what he thinks about her in ballet he knows her better than I do. I pull out my phone and call Alex only a few rings goes by before he answers.

E-Enzo A- Alex

A - "Hello"

E - "Alex what do You think of Angel in ballet,"

A - " If you mean she finally asked you if you could put her into a new ballet school, then I say do it she's an amazing dancer and she loves it. Me and my husband have gone to some of her performances,"

E - "hmm ok thanks"

I just end the call and make my way to my office and I ring Alfred to come up and I just catch up on some work.

In a few minutes I hear knocking, that's gonna be Alfred.

"come in" the door opens and I see Alfred walk through, we walks up to my desk and waits for me to speak.

"I want you to look into a really good ballet schools for Angel, see if there are any around" I look up at him and he has a small smile on his face.

"Ok course sir I'll get right to it" he bows his head leaving.

"Oh and Alfred," he stops and turns " yes sir,"

"Tell Angel about dinner and what time it's at,"

"Yes sir,"