Fighting demons

6 years later
In these year Yibo's powers grew drastically. He learnt more and more powers day by day and even mastered some of his powers very well. Though he never hurt anyone by his powers, he always use them whenever he need and use to practice them outside the acadmey. Yibo was given permission to go outside and practice.

All these years Yibo passed all the acadmic exams including those that needs the use of power. Very smartly Yibo passed all the examination to be a qualified Tianshi.

While Zhen never stopped attacking Yibo, it's just their everyday fight just changed into a battle session because Yibo volunteered to fight and practice with other students, as he is a demon they will be able get more experience about fighting a demon. Zhan had also no problem with this, but he always used to keep a check that the fights don't go overhand, but whenever it is between Yibo and Zhen it seems like a real fight.

Over the years Zhen's hatered for Yibo grew even more, and he was always annoyed with Yibo because of the privilages Yibo was getting due to Zhan.

Meanwhile Zhan grew up as a 24 year old handsome man, and he was already on the last stage of his process to become Realm leader. And Zhan was already announced as the upcoming realm leader because Xuishi can't take over the responsibility because of his mental state and Yeshi is not that qualified for that position.

And very soon he was going to be honured as the Young realm leader.

On the other hand Yulan never bothered to talk about Yibo with Zhan after that incident. Though he was never bothered by Yibo all these years, Yibo was good at acadmics, and he was helping students learn about demons, moreover because of him they were able to see and observe the growth and progress of demons closely about which they have only studied in scripts. That is why he offered some privilages to Yibo.

Yibo was 16 now, and even more cute and pretty than before but as his powers grew he became even more and more naughty

Yibo was 16 now, and even more cute and pretty than before but as his powers grew he became even more and more naughty. Fooling people around using his powers, though he never hurt anyone using it.

"Ahh.....Ahhh....fire fire....see....see.." yelled a boy while calling other but when everyone cane there, they saw nothing at all.

"Where is the fire...why were you yelling stupid..." asked the other boy.