Killed

Next day
Zhan woke up and kissed Yibo's cheeks. Yibo whimpered in his sleep.

"Wake up baby...." Said Zhan and Yibo moaned.

"Let's go....or we will be late...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. They woke up and got ready.

"Gege.....do you have some work today...." Asked Yibo.

"No baby....why is there something...." Asked Zhan.

"No....I was asking just like that...." Said Yibo. They went to sacral chamber. Zhan was busy doing his work while Yibo sitting there looking here and there.

After sometime
"Gege....it is Lifen's break time....can I go to meet him...." Asked Yibo.

"Ohhh...okay go....but come back soon...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded and walked away.

"My work is almost complete....I have to meet master too....from that day....I was not getting time to meet him...." Said Zhan while gathering up all the things.

"Till Yibo will be back....I will come back too after meeting him....hope everything will go well and Master will forgive me..." Said Zhan and sighed.

"And....I will talk to him about my marriage and Yibo too....and I no longer want to stay like this with Yan and hurt two people together...." Said Zhan and walked towards Yulan's room. Zhan walked there and saw the door of Yulan's room was open. He walked closer and entered inside the room and a heart thrashing scene welcomed him.

He saw Yulan fallen on floor with a pool of blood near him which was coming out of a deep wound on his back. Zhan lifted his gaze a little and saw Yibo standing right there with a dagger in his hand, fresh red blood was dripping from the dagger on the floor.

"Gege...." Said Yibo as their eyes met, the dagger fell off Yibo's hand and his eyes became teary. Zhan was standing frozed at his place.

"I...i....am sorry...." Said Yibo and jumped out of the window. If it would be anyone other Zhan must have caught him with his magical ropes till now but in the current situation he was feeling like his limbs have gone numb, he wa sstaring at Yulan as if his mind have stopped working. For a moment, he didn't even realised what happened everything was so fast that he didn't had time to process the things. After a moment Zhan's legs became completely weak and Zhan fell on the ground on his knees.

Yibo ran out of the acadmey, no one stopped him because it was usual for him to go in and out of the acadmey.

Meanwhile
Wiren came towards Yualn's room and saw Zhan sitting there on the door , he walked closer and saw Yulan's body.

"Zhan....what is this....how did it happened...." Asked Wiren almost yelling. Zhan was silent he was lost while looking at Yulan. Wiren quickly ran outside and called the medical experts inside the acadmey. They came inside and checked Yulan.

"We are sorry to inform.....but Master Yulan......is already dead..." Said the man. The news spread inside the acadmey like fire everyone came there running after they heard about the incident.

"Zhan....will you speak something....who did this....who is behind this....did you saw him...." Asked Wiren but Zhan was still silent.

Wiren looked around the room and saw the fallen dagger, he picked it up and looked at carefully.

"This...pattern....I know this pattern....it can only be made by demons....that means..." Said Wiren and looked at Zhan.

"Yibo.....he did it..." Said Zhan and Wiren widened his eyes in shock. Lifen who was also there was shocked to hear this too.

Zhan stood up and wiped the tears on his cheeks, he walked towards Wiren and took the dagger from his hand.

"Wiren....take Master's body out for the funeral...." Said Zhan and Wiren nodded.