Arisola

"That means Yibo's powers were already sealed...." Asked Zhan and Nan nodded.

"But then why did those people got affected when Yibo bit them..." Asked Zhan.

"It has nothing to do with powers Zhan....that's natural, demons can release natural venom with their bite whenever they want, and maybe that time he had unconciously used some of it" said Nan.

"But the stone is still inside and Yibo can't use his powers..." Said Zhan. Nan pressed her hand on Yibo's chest and closed her eyes.

"Don't worry....that can be undone..."said Nan and Zhan looked at her with a suprised face.

"Really...." Said Zhan.

"Why....don't you know about this....you are a Tianshi too..." Said Nan.

"Actually....I never searched about....sealing powers, cause I just want Yibo to be with me and for that master need Yibo to keep his powers sealed...so I never thought about undoing it..." Said Zhan feeling guilty and Nan let out a dry chukkle.

"But it will be very painful...." Said Nan and Yibo looked at Zhan. Zhan ruffled Yibo's hairs looking at him.

"It's your choice Yibo.....it's not that important, if you don't want to...I will always protect you..." Said Zhan and Yibo smiled at him.

"I am ready.....I also want to get in my form..." Said Yibo and Nan nodded.

"Okay....We will carry out that process tomorrow..... I will need your help Zhan..we need Tianshis power cause the stone is implanted by a Tianshi.." Said Nan and Zhan nodded.

"Will you stay here gege..." Asked Yibo excitedly.

"Yes Yibo....i can..." Said Zhan smiling.

"Will they not search you there..." Asked Yibo.

"Don't worry I have made all the preprations there...no one will search me...." Said Zhan. Yibo happily hugged Zhan.

After sometime they started cooking the night meal, to celebrate the home coming of their queen.

"Your highness..." Said Tian and kneeled in front of Nan.

"Ahhh.....commander Tian....it's good to see you..." Said Nan and smiled. Tian nodded and walked back.

Zhan was sitting there with Nan and Yibo.

"Grandma...let me help you..." Said Yibo and approached viven.

"My son is now exactly, how I wanted him to be..." Said Nan all of a sudden and Zhan looked at her.

"Thanks to you....you raised him even better than I ever could...." Said Nan.

"Ahh....No your highness....how can I, you are his mother..." Said Zhan and Nan chukled.

"Still calling me so formally after all this" said Nan and Zhan looked at her with a confused expression.

"Huh....after pushing a child inside my baby....how can you still play so innocent..." Said Nan and suddenly felt shiver running through his spine.

"That....that...how you..." Stuttered Zhan.

"I felt it that time when i was checking for the stone....and If I am not wrong....Yibo don't know about this..." Said Nan and Zhan nodded sadly.

"Why..." Asked Nan.

"I don't want to hurt Yibo....I didn't want to make Yibo pregnant....it just.....happened....and later I got to know about it's side effects...like how a Tianshi kid can kill a demon while growing inside them, either my baby will die or either Yibo will, I really don't want to lose any of them, but if I have to chose one it will always be Yibo, I can bear the pain of losing my child for the sake of Yibo's life, but maybe Yibo will not be able to bear that pain, afterall he is growing the baby inside his body.....so I decided not to tell him..." Said Zhan.