powers

Next morning
Zhan woke up and saw Yibo have already turned into human and was lying naked beside him.

"Ayyee.....can't believe...this little baby is going to have a baby..." Said Zhan and pinched Yibo's cheeks. He laid Yibo down and sat up. He carefully took a blanket and placed it over Yibo.

He walked out and met Nan.

"Ah...your highness...you are looking better today..." Said Zhan and Nan nodded.

"How is Yibo..." Asked Nan.

"He transformed back...." Said Zhan.

"That's good....yeah....you should go and get fresh..." Said Nan and Zhan nodded. Zhan when reached back his room after getting fresh he saw Yibo sitting on the bed with in a meditating pose and some blue colour flames were surrounding him.

Zhan quickly called Nan, they all rushed there.

"Don't worry Zhan...Yibo is turning into his demon form..." Said Nan.

"Demon form..." Asked Zhan and Nan nodded. They all observed him carefully as some cracking lines started appearing on Yibo's skin. The flames around Yibo grew bigger and bigger.

A bright light appeared on Yibo's forehead and the next moment a crescent shaped moon appeared on his forehead, very slowly his body got covered with flames. Zhan got panicked seeing this, it looks like as if Yibo was burning in fire. Nan gestured Zhan, not to panick.

As the flames started disappearing, A different form of Yibo came out

As the flames started disappearing, A different form of Yibo came out. His whole appearance has changed completely. His eyeballs have turned yellow and he was looking like an eternal beauty.

Yibo looked around himself, he was very amazed to find this new side of Himself

"Gege..." Said Yibo excitedly and ran to him.

"Yibo you......you....look beautiful..." Said Zhan with his eyes almost widened and Yibo blushed.

"But....you didn't turned like them....I thought you will also look like some creepy monster....ahh....i am sorry..." Said Zhan looking at others and Nan chukkled.