36. Ukai admits it

The look on Ushijima and satoris faces... I couldn't forget them. Last night was something surreal.
I thought I'd atleast be able to sleep with one of them, but their too serious coach sent me away from their room. And I ended up sleeping with karasuno, sharing a bed with suga who was too tired to even grope me.

Now I was all alone... that's right, snuggled up in the karasuno hotel room while they played games all day.
I wanted to go, but ukai told me that only players and coaches were allowed. No assistants or extras.

I sprawled over the covers and put my hand to my face... I'm so bored.
And I can't text any of the boys because they're not allowed to be on their phones all day.

They should still be gone 5 to 6 more hours.
It's only 1, and I heard they were coming back at 6 or 7, and then going to dinner.

I sighed... what should I do?
I wondered looking around the room. My phone was so boring- but...
As I looked over all the bags on the floor, I got a scary idea.

What if I... just peeked inside them.
I wanted an idea of what the boys thought they needed on a short trip like this.
Surely they wouldn't have anything too bad.

I grabbed sugas bag first, unzipping it slowly as I got anxious to see what was inside.
Here's the things in everyone's bags: not counting clothes and boring stuff. Only the extras that the boys packed.
Suga

Hm. I wonder why he had a flip phone... maybe it's for the trap.

Asahi

Interesting combination

Daichi