39. Ukais eyes on the prize

Ukai gripped my thighs from behind, teasing me with soft rubbing. "Put it in already". I begged, unable to hold my tongue much longer.
"Oh? You'd like that". He taunted. Him being so indifferent got me off.

"Why did you wait so long"? He asked me as his tip edged itself inside of me. I opened my mouth to gasp- but he stopped right there.
"Please". I whined, feeling an ache in my stomach from all this anticipation.

"I could ask you the same thing". I replied to him as my vision got blurry. Ukai slowly pushed himself into me, rubbing my thighs and lower back.
Then he leaned forward to kiss my neck and I closed my eyes at the pressure of him now being inside of me.

"Forbidden fruit is the sweetest". Ukai whispered.
For some reason, this Shakespeare riddle bullshit was really turning me on.

"And look how sweet you are". He laughed grinding his cock inside of me at a torturously slow pace. My bottom lip endured agony as i bit down to silence my moans.

"I was never forbidden". I told him, as I arched my back more and dipped into the bed. The only support being my elbows which got weak at the force of ukai pushing me down.

"Some might disagree"- ukai said in a seductive tone, as his finger ran itself between my wet legs. "You're ready huh"? Ukai teased.

My head pounded as I waited for him to fuck me.
"Just- do it already". I told him, trying not to sound too desperate. "Mm Mm... I'm not ready to give in just yet". Ukai said, enjoying the last moment of edge he had left.

[Ukais POV ]

I watched y/n shake underneath me.

She looked so cute with her back arched like that.
Such a cute little slut. I almost like her.
It's like... her will power attracted me in a way, and I was confused why I wanted this.
So... bad.

"Ukai"- she moaned softly as I toyed with her.
I decided to fuck her slowly. Not enough to make her cum, but enough to keep her wet.
It was fun seeing her like this, and I've known since I met her that this is how it would end.

I looked down and licked my lips. It's getting harder to control myself.
Her body was gripping around my dick.
How can a 19 year old be so fucking horny.
Fuck-
I put my hand up to my head and slowly thrusted in and out of her.
She started to moan and I held my hand against her mouth as she got louder.

Looking at her from the back like this was mesmerizing. The way she brought herself back onto me, like I wasn't going fast enough for her.

Her neck was tempting me to grab it, I wanted to turn her around and watch her face as I fucked her hard and fast.... But she can't handle that.
And if I start- I won't be able to stop.

She Keeps moaning my name....

Ugh...

I want to go faster.

I tested her, and began fucking her deeper and a little faster. I could hear her panting and her low cries.
"Is that good"? I asked as she looked back at me.
"Yes daddy"- she moaned as my eyes went wide and my head started spinning.

Y/n don't do too much...

She started gasping and I watched as her hand came around behind her back to grip her own ass for me.
She spread her legs wider and I fucked her for it.

"Yes... don't stop daddy", she cooed.
I furrowed my brows and lowly grunted.
I tried to hold myself back, but I couldn't help but slide in all the way. My balls slapping her pussy every time we collided.

Why am I enjoying this so much?

"Y/n", i whispered as I started to fuck her at a quicker pace. The bed was shaking now, and I kept thinking someone might walk in at any minute.
I would probably get fired....
I don't know what else might happen...

She was so fucking irresistible.
Everyone wanted some of her.
But maybe it was the lack of other women.

"I'm gonna cum". She told me, as I wondered how she managed. I mean... she fucks whoever she wants... whenever she wants.
The players... her boss... even people who declined end up coming back.

I looked down at her cum spilling onto my dick, and I closed my eyes at this throbbing feeling that came rushing over me.

I want to cum so bad...

So fucking bad-

I can feel my breath shaking... and her moaning turns me on more.

"Yes"- she whined as she gasped and gripped the sheets, tightening up and having an orgasm on me.
Damn-
I shouldn't... I fucking shouldn't....

I felt needy and helpless when I slid out of her, and I opened my eyes to try and fuck some more.
But I was surprised and bucked my hips into nothing as she turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I wanna see you cum". She told me, as my senses blended and I became the submissive one.

My back was pushed into the mattress and While i was confused- i had her back on my dick.. right on top of me.

The feeling was becoming too much.
Overwhelming.

I cant-

It's just not right if I....

"Ukai- yeah... fuck yeah". She whined as her body went through post orgasm shaking.
"Ahh"- i deeply moaned and felt embarrassed to have given that up.

But with her bouncing on top of me- and looking right into my eyes I gripped her waist and sighed in pleasure.

I shouldn't...
But I can't help myself....

I held my breath- refusing to moan for her as my dick pulsed and I pumped cum deep inside her.

Fuck- what was I thinking...

I couldn't stop thrusting my cum into the moaning wet pussy on top of me... and for a second I didn't even care about the consequences. I just wanted to cum deep inside this feeling... this emotion.

I broke my own rule and started to moan uncontrollably as I watched y/n take my cum inside of her with no hesitation.

Fuck you're a good girl.