40. Eat up part one

"Y/n... I didn't mean to"... ukai was suddenly nervous as hell. I mean one minute he was fucking me senseless and the next he was profusely apologizing- I couldn't even get my words together.

"I'll... I'll pay for... no... I mean... if you want to keep the baby"... ukai started rambling and I got sick to my stomach. "What the fuck are you saying"?! I asked silencing him.

He glanced down at my naked body, standing up off the side of the bed and stretching my arms above my head. "What? You need some more of me"? I asked smiling as his guilty eyes lusted over me.

"What... no". He shook his head and his concerned expression was really starting to worry me.
"I... I came". He said.
"I know it felt great". I said shuddering and crossing my arms to think about the luxury.

"Inside you"? He said more like a question as he raised an eyebrow.
"Oh.. dude seriously. I'm on birth control get yourself together". I told him as I watched his jaw drop and he started breathing again.

"OH THANK GOD"- he said gasping and falling back onto the bed.

I exhaled and then walked over to the peephole of the door. There was no one in the hallway- which Is good cause I'm pretty sure we were loud as fuck.

"Hey wait... you came inside me thinking you were getting me pregnant"? I asked turning around quickly.
Ukai closed his eyes and sighed again. "I couldn't help it".

"Oh really? for someone who I had to convince to fuck me... you were sure willing to give me your baby". I grinned. The look on his face was priceless.

"I... I couldn't help it". He said again quieter, sulking in his own submission.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

I finally sat up in excitement as the team entered the room. "That was tiresome". Suga whined entering first. I watched as they filed in one by one, looking exhausted and all walking to fall on their beds.

Ukai came in last- and I licked my lips.

"So what time is dinner"? I asked suga as he laid down on the bed next to me. I have to admit... his red face... and that hair falling in front of his eyes made for some tasty eye candy.

"Suga you look cute like that". I laughed into his ear.
He tensed up and rolled his face into the bed, hiding from me and catching his breath.

They were all worn out.

"Hmm- which team is going to the best place tonight"? I asked thinking about the dress I had packed.
I thought I'd be wearing it for my night on the town, but this would have to do.

"All the teams are going to the same place". Ukai answered me from across the room, grabbing a book off his nightstand and talking to me with an indifferent tone like he always did.

Except this time it was extra special.

"And where is that"? I asked him.
"Some fancy steakhouse... the boys did good". He said like a proud father.

Hmmm perfect occasion for my dress.
I suppose tonight might be more fun than expected.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

The boys had an hour to relax before they had to start getting ready

The boys had an hour to relax before they had to start getting ready. So I decided to explore the hotel a bit.
I'm sure there's someone interesting around...

My luck struck as I laid eyes on 2 people I hadn't seen before. They were tall and handsome- just like any fine gentleman. Quite the attractive ones.

I guess that poses the question as to why they were all alone... sitting on the stairs to the second floor.

"Hey". I smiled as I approached the boys.

They both looked up at me and sighed. Did I... crash the party? "Lovers quarrel"? I asked joking as they sat so close to eachother.

"Psh"- the grey haired one smacked his lips.
And seeing that both their eyes were on me, I got a little nervous.
These boys were something else.

"My friend here doesn't like fun". The grey haired boy spoke about his black haired accomplice.
"Hm? Why's that"? I wondered.
Was I playing judge and jury?

"Oh I'm sorry that I don't wanna sneak out to go to the strip club". The black haired boy spoke up.
Interesting-
This grey haired boy seems like a lot of fun.

"Strip club"? I asked.
They both looked back at me.
"What's wrong? Do you disapprove too"? The grey haired boy asked me with a glint in his eye.

"Not at all". I smiled deviously.
"You know... I've always wondered if I'd be any good at that type of work". I told them.

"What? You wanna be a stripper"? The black haired boy asked me grinning.

The atmosphere got heavy all of a sudden-
They were like lions... and I was the gazelle.

"You know maybe I could do private shows". I said as I stood up.

The two seemed a lot more interested in me than before. That's for sure.

    "Excuse me but I think I'm gonna go change for dinner now... I'll see you boys around". I said.

"Mm- alright. Well what's your name"? The grey haired boy asked.

"I'm y/n". I smiled.
"I'm bokuto... and this is akaashi". Bokuto said pointing to himself and then to his friend.

I nodded. "Cool".

NOT MY ARTWORK

NOT MY ARTWORK.

Oh they wanna fuck me