29.Sunas big 🌊 tsunami.

"Hurry up". Suna said as he pushed me into the bathroom. "You're so rough i love it", I admitted. I had no filter right now.

"Ugh- just pee". He said.
"Mkay". I told him as I quickly pulled my dress up revealing my black underwear.
"Close the door stupid". He said turning his head away and putting his hands up.

"I want you to watch". I smiled.
Geez hearing myself it didn't seem real that I was brave enough to say these things.

"That's gross". He stated.

"Am I gross suna? Because I wanna be dirty with you". I begged.
I grabbed his arm and tried pulling him into the bathroom.
He stumbled in and I closed the door behind him.

"Y/n what the fuck". He mumbled.

"I'll be quiet". I said as I hiked up my dress all the way and turned around, leaning my elbows on the sink and looking at him through the mirror.

I watched as he stared at my panties from the back and turned red.

"You're so weird". He sighed.
"But you like me". I responded as he continued to stare.

"Just touch me". I begged some more.
My body was aching for him.
I needed to feel him touch me.

"Why"? He asked like he needed a reason.
It looked like all my tempting was getting to him finally.

He furrowed his brows and made an angry face.
"You're so annoying". He told me as he came closer and put his hand on my back. Pushing his dick onto me from behind.
The hard bulge in his pants was enough to confirm what I knew.

"Yessss". I sighed relieved that I could finally be satisfied. I wanted him so bad at this point.

"You never shut up". He slurred, his eyes half lidded as he looked into my eyes through the reflection of the mirror.

I stayed quiet as he slowly undid his pants.
Yesss pleaseee- I'm drooling.

"Don't tell anyone". He stated as his dick was pulled out. I couldn't see it because I blocked my own view in the mirror.

"Mhm. Please". I whined as i felt him rub it against me from behind.
I was so wet, and his hand on my back had me arching it.

"Put it in". I moaned as he teased my throbbing pussy.

"Stop begging. Shut up already". He told me as he pulled my panties down and let them fall to my ankles.
"Suna"- i started.
"Shhhhh". He said taking his hand off my back and snaking it around to my neck, where he then put it on my face and held my mouth shut.

He teased me by sticking his tip in and out.
"Mmmm". I moaned through his fingers.
I was wet enough to take it right now.

"You feel good at least". He said kind of closing his eyes and starting to slide in.
"Mghhh". I gasped as his dick pushed inside me.

"Baby"- he whispered.
My face became hot as that was the first time he said something sexy to me.

"Mmm". I moaned again still muffled by his hand.

He came inside all the way.
Giving me a tingling feeling in my stomach as he watched my face through the mirror.

I looked into his eyes and he smiled a little.
Damnnn.

"Ah"- he silently let a moan escape as he managed one thrust.
I stayed there leaned over the counter as he tried to push himself to start.

He looked really hot- trying not to show me that it felt too good.

He began to thrust slowly.
"Mhm". I whined, my face red.

"This is what you wanted". He spoke as he let his head fall back. He finally released my face and grabbed my waist with both hands. Pushing me against his body as he pounded his dick inside me hard.

"Fuck". I gasped at full volume.
"Quieter- shit". He complained that I was too loud.
He was right.

Suna started to pump In and out of me at a regular pace. Causing my body to shake as my head became overwhelmed with thoughts.
This pleasure was what I needed all night.
I looked at his face and saw that he thought the same.

He wanted to fuck me he just didn't wanna say it.

"Mm". He moaned and brought his hand back to slap my ass, landing it with a loud sound.
"Ahhh"- i let out a cry of pain.
"Damn it. That hurt". I said as a tear ran down my face.
"Good. You need discipline". He responded.

I reached my hand behind me and grabbed his balls, squeezing lightly but enough to make him wince.
"Fuck"- he said looking down at me with an aggressive face.

"Don't do that"- he whined.
"You need discipline". I said copying him.
He smacked my ass again but I couldn't focus on that with the way he was fucking me.

My tits bounced out of the top of my low cut dress and suna watched them intently as they moved with every thrust.

"Ahh- Ahh". He started to moan louder.
My eyes rolled back as he gripped my ass and fucked me hard.

"Harder". I asked of him.
My legs were giving out by now.

"Hmmm". He let out a low hum as he started to breathe even harder.

"Cum in me suna". I reassured, my own cum starting to drip out and onto his cock.

"Fuck- fuck". He whispered lowly.

"Cum for me baby". I moaned as my orgasm rushed through me and sent me into a spiral.

"You're taking this dick so gooood". He mumbled as he smiled and finally thrusted cum into me.
Letting it run between my legs as he gripped my sides and leaned down moaning into my ear and fucking his cum deeper inside of me.

I was in pure bliss.