26. Coupe

Atsumu and I approached the other 4 boys waiting for us in front of someone's black car.
"She's here"? Suna asked annoyed already.
He quickly eyed me, and especially my chest.
Then he just put his hands in his pockets and said "whatever let's go". I was shocked he didn't keep going with the y/n hate train like usually.

He pulled keys out his pocket and unlocked the car.
Wait... this is sunas car? And he's ACTUALLY letting me get in? This dress must be magical.

Not to mention a hot guy with a hot car was enticing...

"Wait... there's not enough seats". Kita said, as everyone stupidly realized he was right.
There was one too many people.
That person obviously being me.
"well we can't leave y/n, she's the one getting us drinks". Atsumu covered.

"Well how will she fit"? Ojiro wondered.
"I can... sit on someone's lap". I offered grinning.
Atsumu immediately perked up and volunteered. "You can sit on mine". Ojiro made a face, "of course you'd say that".

"Are you sure"? I asked playing coy, even though he had just begged to fuck before this.
"Mhm". He replied

"You're so damn weird". Suna said to atsumu as everyone began to get in.

Osamu sat on the left in the back, kita sat in the middle, and atsumu got in on the right, behind Ojiro who was sitting in the front. Of course suna was driving.

"Ok. Hurry up". Suna impatiently chimed from the front, as everyone stared at me in anticipation. Probably thinking, 'is she really gonna sit on his lap'.

I ducked my head and got in, landing right on atsumus lap as a grin crossed his twin brothers face on the other side of kita.

I closed the door and sat back, leaning into atsumus chest and trying to stay a little on the side so he could still see in front of him.

"I can't believe your luck". Ojiro said from the front, I could hear the grin in his voice.
"I bet suna can't either". Atsumu teased deviously.

Just then, atsumu comfortably put his arms around my waist and I slouched to relaxed.
I let my arms fall into my lap on top of his, and rested my head more freely, putting all my weight on him.

"I hope y/n looks old enough to get us drinks". Kita said looking up at me.
"I think she does". Ojiro replied.
"I mean- we will see". I spoke up.

Sitting on atsumu was making me a little nervous, a bit because his friends probably had their opinions about it, and a lot because the way atsumu was acting earlier.

On court, and around his friends.... Around anyone really. He's very easy going and charming, not at all desperate and aggressive like he was with me alone.

It made me a little turned on to think I was the only one who knew how sexual he was. Of course he probably is always like that when he wants to have sex, and he probably has a lot of sex.

"Don't get too excited atsumu"

"Don't get too excited atsumu". Osamu said looking at his brother and cracking a smile.
Kita and Ojiro started laughing uncontrollably.

"Uh oh- y/n you're in the splash zone". Ojiro mumbled causing kita to laugh harder and turn red.

"Wow- ok". Atsumu said to his friends as kita hit the back of sunas seat and wheezed.

"Can you all shut up?! I'm driving"! Suna erupted causing all the laughter to stop.

...

"Suna needs to make a splash zone, then he'd relax". I whispered to kita who tried to hold his breath.

He turned red and nearly screamed laughing.

Suna quickly reached to turn up the radio, and drown us out.
"Uh oh, you made him cry". Kita whispered.

I felt atsumu tighten his grip around my waist a little.
His heart was beating fast and I could feel it.

I shifted my legs a little and scooted back further onto him, his heavy breathing becoming more apparent.
I leaned back to talk in his ear. "Calm down". I laughed. He followed and leaned into mine, "I'm trying". He replied. His voice was a little raspy and my head went hot.

Oaktree— bruh suna being so lame.
I cant believe I'm writing him like this right now.
Bring the dick.