Part3:Skater

Warning:none.

KANA AND the party were behind the fence watching Maxine skateboarding,kana was leaning on Lucas because she woke up early in the morning.
While the guys talk Kana was admiring the red head for a while until a comment made her glare at will.
"Yeah girls don't play video games"will said "oh really now?"kana said while scoffing at the little boy.
"Well not you ken y-your cool and all"will said stuttering a little "i know"the tribrid said.
"Even if they could it's impossible to get a high score like that"mike said ignoring the two Dumbasses.
"Not anymore"kana sarcastically said
The boys continue to talk while ken was in her thoughts,until an idea came on her mind.
"Well I'm going to talk with max"kana said while the boys look at her in shocked.
"NO KANA"mike screamed while almost tackled her but kana was to fast.
"Hey red"kana said while walking down to the red head. Max looked up with one eyebrow raised and said
"Red?"max said with a smile on her face, she actually liked the nickname.
"Yup I'm calling you that for now" kana said with a smirk, max felt butterflies in Side of her stomach.max was about to say something until she could see the boys looking at kana and her.
"Are they your friends?"max said kana looked behind her and said
"Yup"kana said while popping the p slightly Annoyed.
"Hey do you have a pen and paper?"max said kana was confused but gave her the pen and paper.
"Thanks"max said while writing something.
"Here give this to the guys I need to go, bye puppy"the red head said while handing the tribrid the note and her pen. The walking up the steps to the school entrance.
"Ok then, bye red!" Kana said didn't even notice the nickname until now.
"Wait did she call me puppy?"kana said while blushing and walking to the boys. The guys ran to her not giving a chance to let kana say anything.Dustin read the note aloud"Stop spying on me creeps.ps:not you kana"kana smiled at that while the boys gave a glance at the puppy.
"Well shit"dustin said while the principal said
"Willam Byers your mom is here"the principal said at will. Will nodded and took off not glancing at his pack.
"Do you think he's ok"dustin said
"Idk he's quiet today"mike said
"He's always quiet" Luca's said kana decided to go home on her Jeep and Said goodbye to her pack.
                                                                                                          [🐺]
Kana was in her bedroom sleeping until she heard her best friend call her on her radio.
"KANA LOCKWOOD WHY WILL YOU LEAVE ME WITH THESE IDIOTS"dustin screamed not caring that kana's ears are sensitive she groans.
"I'm sorry I felt sick"kana said while yawning she did her homework already so she slept.
"Anyway want to go to the arcade with me and Lucas were going to see if she's mad max"dustin said excited
"Really spying on my mate?"kana said.
"She's your MATE?!"dustin said
"Yes also tell Lucas I said that because I don't want him stealing her away from me"kana said still Half asleep.
"Will do anyway bye!"dustin said turning off his radio kana throws her radio on her dresser then went back to sleep with a smile on her face.

Hello everyone how are you doing? Good I hope so anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter bye!!