Part5:"lockwood"

After 'that' kana went straight to her house to do something important or sleeping. Kana was sleeping very peacefully until Lucas ruined it.
"KANA LOCKWOOD GET YOUR ASS UP, AND GET DRESSED WERE MEETING AT MAX'S PLACE OVER AND OUT"Luca's shouted in her walkie-talkie, making Ken fall of her bed creating a Loud noise.
"Okay okay I'm coming"kana said walking to her closet. She decided to wear comfy clothes since it's a bit cold out.

 She decided to wear comfy clothes since it's a bit cold out

(This is what she is wearing)
(👹)

Luca's and kana went to Max's house to show her prove her something? Kana didn't know what they talked about so,after when Lucas begged max to come with them,they arrived to the junkyard,
"I said medium well!"luca's said waving his hand around. Steve and Dustin noticed them, Dustin smiled at ken running to her and hugging her. Dustin turned to Luca's and noticed Max,dustin glared at Lucas knowing damn well Lucas brought her here.
"Luca's can we talk alone,now"dustin said grabbing Lucas and kana's hand moving them behind the car so they could talk alone.
"Why did you bring her here?!"dustin shouted
"I-"but got cut off by kana
"He said everything to max what happened last year and she didn't believe him so he brought her here to prove it."kana said glaring at Lucas that made him flinch.
"Now I have a question Lucas"kana smiled.
"WHY WOULD YOU BRING MAX HERE YOU STUPID BITCH!?"kana shouted at Lucas,Most like everyone in the world could here her.
"I don't know-"Lucas stutters, kana sighs while bringing Lucas and Dustin in a hug, she kissed the two on there heads before letting go.
"Just don't do that again ok lulu?"kana said Lucas nods dustin was about to say something but got cut off my Steve.
"Hey! Dickheads and Lockwood why is this random girl helping me? We loose light in thirty minutes,come on!"steve said
"Ok ok Asshole"kana said. Knowing this is going to be a long day.