Part4:"You will let her in"

Warning:none only max blushing at ken😉😏

KANA WAS SLEEPING until the door slam and her mother walked in with here face full of happiness.
"KANA LOCKWOOD DUSTIN TOLD ME YOU MET YOUR MATE!?"Diana said while squealing.
"Mum do you really woke me up because you found out I met my mate?"kana said half asleep
"Yes,and your going to be late to school so get up"mom said while walking out. Kana rushed to her closet and put's on an outfit and does her hair then rushed out to the stairs and decided to go on her skateboard today.

She skated to dustin and he said
"Your late to?"dustin said surprised that kana Lockwood is late. She's never late at all
"Yup"kana said unbothered
"Oh want to walk together?"dustin said
"Sure and you know we have the same classes"kana said while walking with Dustin the arrived at science and Dustin came in and said.
"I am so sorry that I'm are late I'm sorry please continue with the class"dustin said and rushing to his seat.
"Miss Lockwood would you please explain why you are late?"Mr.Clark said
"I slept late I'm sorry professor"kana said while rushing to her seat mr.Clark smiled and said.
"It's alright ken"mr.Clark said
While max looked at kana with butterflies in her stomach and smiled softly at her, kana looked at max with a smile then turning back to the class paying attention.
"Av club lunch"dustin said to max sense kana can hear him saying that, max gave him a thumbs up and locked away while dustin was getting his things.

While the party and max came to av club dustin was getting something out of his backpack.
"Ah,his name is darti(I don't know how to spell it so just go with it)" dustin said with a smile the party was all disgusted at that 'thing' ken was the first one to speak.
"Dart what now?"The tribrid said confused also
"Dart for short"dustin said
"And he was in your trash?"The red head said
"Finding for food you want to hold him?"dustin said
"No,no"max said while dustin said he doesn't bite and hands her it.
"Oh god"max said looking up at kana,kana puts out her hands for max to bring it on her hands. The red head didn't even hesitate to give her it.
While kana put it to Lucas then will then mike.
"What is he?"mike said while examining the little thing. Dustin explained what he is and the party got out but kana went to the bathroom. After when she was finished washing her hands, Mike said the need to talk but said this.
"Party members only"mike said while glaring at max
"Come on mike" dustin said
"No-"mike was cut off when kana vampire speed to him and said.
"You will let her in"kana said cold and fearful voice that could make anyone scared.
Max was shocked and thought'how the hell did she run so fast,but that was hot' she blushed a little.
"F-fine"mike said and let max and kana in.
"You alright love?"kana said looking at the SHORT red head.
"Uhh yeah.umm how did you-" max was about to say something but mike interrupted.