Prologue

You don't have to read this prologue. There's just some foreshadowing in this so skip ahead if you want :)

...............................................................................................................

An injured figure was lying on the floor and smiled calmly.

"Well. Looks like I'm not going to make it for our anniversary. Sorry Alice." he muttered before wincing slightly, touching the bullet wound on his waist.

He spotted a lonely small melancholy blue spirit in a corner. Once it had made eye contact it with him, it woke up from its state of depression and bounced over to him before nudging him on the shoulder. When he didn't respond, it suddenly bounced on his chest. He couldn't feel it but it seemingly had a desperate look on its face.

He thought "It...doesn't want me to die. No. It knows that I won't die."

The tiny spirit continued to jump on him encouragingly.

"I guess you do have some optimism in you left." he smiled.

He stroked the spirit as he felt its gentle charisma. The spirit unexpectedly bounced to his coat pocket nudged something in it.

He took a small book out of the pocket and read the notes in them. He then realized something with every flick of the page. It was there all along.

He stood up and smiled.

"Here it goes..." he said, facing his direction at the spirit.

"There was no turning back to when your end came. But, I shall rewind back to those days and bestow upon you another chance of life. So, with all my heart and soul, I rekindle your memories and emotions.

I...revive your soul!"

A flash of different auras traversed the atmosphere. The bright hue fades away into smoke to reveal a deceased body on the ground with a faint smile on his face and a nearby figure lying on the ground, in the form of a blue haired girl in a white dress. She opened her azure eyes to see for the first time in forever, life.