A wedding to remember

The chatter in the church slowly died down as the ceremony commenced.

"She is beauty, she is grace..." Joey began as Lizzie gracefully walked down the aisle and stood in front of her soon to be husband.

A little into the ceremony there was a sound that had come from the back of the church. No one seemed to have noticed, no one except the worried elf. He quickly spun his head around and scanned the room. Standing atop a small balcony on the back wall was none other than his evil brother.

Scott locked his eyes on the demon, not wanting to risk turning around for even a second. Jimmy eventually noticed Scott's strange behaviour and gently placed his hand on the elf's shoulder to relax him. "Scott? You ok?"

Scott slowly teared his eyes away from Xornoth, facing the front once again. "Yeah, don't worry about it."

Jimmy retracted his hand from the elf's shoulder, an unsure look on his face. "Ok..."

"I have an announcement to make." Joey continued once he had concluded the ceremony. "I too have found love."

Confused whispers filled the room as Joey smiled happily. "Joey, are you proposing at OUR wedding?" Joel gave an annoyed glare as he waited for a response.

Scott tuned out the noise as a realization hit him. He quickly turned back to where Xornoth once stood, only to see no one. The elf quickly turned his head back to the front, his eyes wide. This was not good. He just had to make sure Jimmy didn't leave his sight.

The worried elf glanced to the side to check Jimmy was alright but he had to do a double take when he noticed the empty seat next to him. The blonde was gone.